What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options
I`m roasting a chicken and seasoning it with lemon, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, baked sweet potatoes, corn on cob, lettuce, tomatoes and a fruit salad. YUMM YUMM!!! and to drink lots and lots of water

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I made a pot of chili last night, so probably leftover chili and cornbread. Or I might use it to make nachos or serve as a pasta sauce. Not really sure yet, but dinner will most likely involve chili.
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Crock pot chicken (brown sugar, orange extract, garlic, red pepper flakes, chili powder, etc.) steamed rice, and edamame!
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    leftover BBQ tenderloin made in the crockpot and roasted broccoli. both need to be eaten so that is what will be done. And some fresh corn on the cob from the farmers market if i have the calories left for it.
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've finished off yesterdays Roast chicken, with a green salad, some homemade red cabbage, red onion , red apple and grated carrot slaw, dressed with wholegrain mustard and quark, also added some quinoa with roasted vegetables and heaps of chopped mint.
  • Annie984
    Annie984 Posts: 42
    Options
    Mmm that sounds good..It`s been a long time since I`ve had chilli with corn bread, my son loves it.. I might make it on Sunday for lunch.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Grilling some Sockeye Salmon...probably put it over a bed of quinoa pilaf...probably sauteed green beans and wilted spinach for veggie side.
  • chezzamanezza
    Options
    Everyone else's dinner sounds lovely. Mine is boring soup
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm making either homemade crab cakes or shrimp tacos. I want both, haven't decided yet!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Probably gonna roll some pounded out chicken breast around some spinach, mushrooms, etc. Time to thaw the chicken. Thanx for the reminder.
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Have some left over baked chicken from yesterday, either gonna make salad or maybe cooked w/ some eggs. May just serve it w/ some seasoned broccoli or lima beans. Not sure yet.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Husband is working late so I'm not cooking. Cereal with milk for me!
  • Annie984
    Options
    I`m saving everyone's dinner menu to keep for ideas for other days lol.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Having the sibs over for dinner. Steak and Chicken are marinating in the fridge right now. I'll be home in five hours. :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    protein pancakes - quick and easy. going to see the Jays vs. the Yankees
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Shark with a chipotle sauce, a side salad topped with some roasted veggies & some grilled pineapple for me tonight.
  • Annie984
    Options
    Yankees fan here!!
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Smoked pork with a barbeque, guinness and jack daniels sauce.
  • jonsey_s
    jonsey_s Posts: 222
    Options
    My go to meal when not in the mood for cooking.

Pasta (any shape)
    tomatoes chopped and salted to remove the water
    top with Parmigiano-Reggiano

Simple and ridiculously delicious.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Dag, I need to figure this out in the next hour. I have no clue. It depends on how hot my kitchen is - I'll probably have a salad with tomato and avocado, but I still need to think of something for the kiddo.
  • Annie984
    Options
    Jonsey Lol I like your profile pic, I must say, I have to agree..