What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Sushi!! Yum!!
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    today I am in dinner limbo, waiting for a text from my husband..... if we are going to take our boat out of the water and do a little maintenance this evening, then we are having our once a week dominos pizza-- if we are not doing that, then I will be cooking either chicken breasts or vege/soy meat stroganoff --- most days are planned ahead, but some I just have to be flexible :smile:
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Chicken & sweetcorn soup tonight. I'm on a mostly liquid diet at the moment, since smashing my top cental incisors at the start of the week. Temporarily built up teeth are not good for biting food. Biiiig sigh for my clumsiness!
    Good thing I like soup!
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking grilled skirt steak with fajita veggies...
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic chicken bacon ranch pizza balls (with homemade organic ranch dip)

❤ homemade organic iced green tea
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I had tuna casserole (pasta roni white shells and cheese, 1/2 cup peas, 1 cup carrots, 1 can of tuna)
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic grilled chicken summer rolls- (with shredded carrots, lettuce, scallions, & purple cabbage)

❤ homemade organic matcha lemonade
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a whiskey & Coke and some peanut butter M&Ms. Regrette rien!
  • tedens711
    Options
    Bump
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Everyone else's dinner sounds lovely. Mine is boring soup

On hot days, when I have been slacking on my daily fluid intake, I make a large bowl of clear, vegetable soup. It's also my 'comfort' food, and is delisious with croutons, slightly roasted, in extra virgin olive oil, and basil.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Im making a hash using left over steak, vegetables, and a large potato. Im also gonna "fry" ( O cal butter flavored cooking spray) up some corn tortillas and make myself bbq tacos. I love tacos. I could eat them all day ever day, with that 64 cal miller light mmmm. Or bud light. Last night I made carne asade tacos with onion, bell pepper and serrano pepper, , tomatoes and my special sweet spicy "salsa" and regular hot salsa. Sadly I was out of cilantro and pickled jalepeno carrots. Last night I ate four and it totalled, 500-600 cal.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Oh! But that included a 1.5 cup of grand parisan salad!
  • Onasendedroute
    Options
    Yummy, that inspired me, so I am gonna make french been soup tonight! I have some lean, pounded, pan-fried pork loin streap in the fridge from yesterday.
  • cadaverousbones
    cadaverousbones Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I am either going to have breakfast for dinner if my boyfriend isn't home when I get off of work, or Ill have something with him, don't know if we will go out or cook at home. I need to go grocery shopping!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Homemade brushetta from our garden and garden salad, first meatless dinner in a LONG time
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with pretty much homeade pasta sauce Used Garden Tomatoes,1/4 cup sugar and use the Mrs wages pasta seasoning packet and add fresh basil to it and minced garlic, And had Garden picked Green Beans. And a Kraft Mio Water 24ounces.
  • tifferz_91
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo spinach tortilla quesadillas

❤ homemade organic iced green tea- (sweetened with organic raw coconut syrup)
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger, extra cheese
  • Fresh fruit with a little cheese and toast with nuts and seeds, yummy!
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Leftover stir fry with spicy ground sausage, rice stir fry noodles, broccoli slaw, carrot sticks, chicken broth, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and curry-