What Are You Eating For Dinner Today????

Options

Replies

• vermillionlove
    vermillionlove Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is hamburger helper. Not the best thing, I know! at least we are substituting the beef for turkey.
  • penutbuttercups01
    Options
    Tuna, 4 bean mix, rainbow salad, wilted kale & baby spinach & avocado
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A 10 oz steak, 1 small zucchini and a small gala apple.
  • kellzi89
    kellzi89 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Satay Veges!
  • hnsr1021
    hnsr1021 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper roasted chicken, mashed potatoes and fried okra. LOL My meal sounds so country and fattening compared to everybody else's!
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    I am having oven-broiled tilapia, seasoned with mustard, oregano, basil, siracha, garlic and fresh ground pepper, with 3-leaf baby lettuces, cilantro, tomato, green chile and a bit of sour cream. I'm making it as fish tacos on corn tortillas for the rest of the family :)
  • MCinSoCal
    Options
    I am having oven-broiled tilapia, seasoned with mustard, oregano, basil, siracha, garlic and fresh ground pepper, with 3-leaf baby lettuces, cilantro, tomato, green chile and a bit of sour cream. I'm making it as fish tacos on corn tortillas for the rest of the family :)

Almost forgot, will probably also slice up an avocado and throw that in as well as a squeeze of fresh lemon juice!
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Bacon cheeseburger, Mac and cheese, tomatoes and a glass of wine. I didn't eat much today. :)
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    starbucks chocolate smoothie with sugar-free syrup
    brussel sprouts sauteed in butter, garlic, and lemon juice
    diced chicken thighs fried
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    First Dinner: Baked chicken salad with cucumber and grape tomatoes with feta cheese and crispy baked sweet potato fries.

Second Dinner: Wendy's
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Tonight's Dinner:

❤ homemade organic crockpot chicken fajita spinach tortilla wrap (with organic raw shredded cheddar)

❤ homemade organic iced green tea
  • LittleCulturedPearl
    LittleCulturedPearl Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm nom-ing on my garden salad with homemade Balsamic vinaigrette, half of a pan-toasted mini panini bread, and a fried egg. Mhm!
  • golden_sunshine14
    Options
    I had baked haddock, cauliflower "mashed potatoes" and half baked sweet potato with olive oil. Mmmm... I recently fell in love with cauliflower mashed potatoes. I replace it with my rice some nights, therefore I'm eating double the vegetables without realizing it! Yummy. However, I did treat myself to Tim Horton's gluten free macaroons which were so delish. =) Oh and LOTS of WATER!
  • LAW_714
    LAW_714 Posts: 258
    Options
    Baked chicken thigh w/ cajun seasonings. Half of a sweet potato stir fried w/ chili pepper in coconut oil and steamed broccoli. Honeydew melon and blueberries for dessert.
  • Annie984
    Annie984 Posts: 42
    Options

Almost forgot, will probably also slice up an avocado and throw that in as well as a squeeze of fresh lemon juice!

that sounds really yummi
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There are some really great ideas in this thread! I made healthy chicken tostadas and they were really good!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Left over Crockpot Pork Carnitas
  • karenh3585
    karenh3585 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Seared large scallops w/ tofu pasta and an avocado oil pesto sauce. Salad on the side. Helados for dessert.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Tuna steak with streamed spinach and probably rice (not sure yet)

Yoghurt with blackberries and a bit of honey for dessert.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I had oven roasted Salmon and Brussels Sprouts. Delicious!!!!