Just Give Me 10 days - Round 169

Options

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I am a 45 minute drive from Denver, going southwest, at an elevation shy of 8,000'. This is a good two hour drive north of Canon City.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    @_JeffreyD_ love to see you reppin' snaccident :smiley:
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    Do you do the sensory deprivation tanks that are all dark and you just float? I've always been interested in doing one of those.

Yes! I highly recommend trying it. This was my third time going and the most enjoyable session I've had so far. The first time I went, I liked it enough to buy two more sessions, but my neck was a little sore. It can take some practice to be able to fully relax and trust that the salt water will hold you up. Definitely worth experiencing!

My husband and I have done this a couple of times together at a place that has a couples float tank.. I too love the experience!
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Do you do the sensory deprivation tanks that are all dark and you just float? I've always been interested in doing one of those.

Yes! I highly recommend trying it. This was my third time going and the most enjoyable session I've had so far. The first time I went, I liked it enough to buy two more sessions, but my neck was a little sore. It can take some practice to be able to fully relax and trust that the salt water will hold you up. Definitely worth experiencing!

My husband and I have done this a couple of times together at a place that has a couples float tank.. I too love the experience!

That’s so cool they have a couple’s tank! It makes me want to find one and finally try it