New member introduction

Options
Hi!
I'm back to using MFP. It has been a while since I last used it. A lot has changed with MFP since I last used it so in a way I am new here :)
My name is Paula, from NJ and I am trying to lose all the weight I gained from the pandemic while working from home.
Mostly I am watching what I eat, do spin cycling and walking. Recently changed from fitbit to a Samsung watch. If anyone uses samsung health and wants to connect to do walking/steps challenges to stay on track feel free to add me as a friend either by using my QR code below or send me a email to pmiguel08@gmail.com begd44csoizk.jpg

Replies

• Mazz_Man
    Mazz_Man Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck! Looks like you have a good plan in place... work that plan!
  • tmparks23
    tmparks23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Google Fit here also. Trying to get fit for myself.
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm inviting you to be my friend in Samsung Health Together. Tap the link to connect. https://shealth.samsung.com/s/N0YXK0C
  • suerohlf681
    suerohlf681 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started tonight, too. I was a free member and now I just upgraded to Premium. It will take me a bit to figure this all out. I hope that I can use both my iPad and my iPhone to track.
  • alexmatisco
    alexmatisco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also use samsung health anyone here can add me as a friend also to share tips and help motivate each other.