Replies

• spaceaish1
    spaceaish1 Posts: 3 Member
    Doing a 10 day challenge starting Dec 10 2021
    Current weight 135.4
    Goal weight by 10 days 130
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,800 Member

@SheilaBoneham I love, love, love the color. Looks great as is, but if you decide on an area rug, I look forward to another pic. This is sophisticated and befitting a writer!

@deepwoodslady Here ya go! I’ve had my eye on this rug for months, but it didn’t fit anywhere in our house until I painted my office. Voila!
    rt85xzhktida.jpeg

@SheilaBoneham Even better with the rug! The colors really bring in hints of the furniture colors and ties it all together. I've always loved your use of color! May you find much inspiration and write a New York Best Seller from this very room!
  • deepwoodslady
    * ROUND 171 (We•Dec 8 - Fr•Dec 17)
    Warmed water w/lemon, hydrate, eat something every day

Seeking lower bodyfat%
    My name is Tish.
    Height: 5'7.5"
    USW: 260
    2021 Start Wgt: 215 (Jan 1)

@tiabirdie56 Welcome back! I was so worried when you didn't post your normal first page of the challenge. Praying for a speedy recovery for you. I hope you will feel better and be better soon!
  • deepwoodslady
    jaccimc63 wrote: »
    Female, 5ft. 6 in.
    Age 57
    Akron, Ohio

Several health issues have been distracting me the past couple weeks. I need to focus on staying healthy.

@jaccimc63 I don't know if the health issues are for you or your hubby (who has really gone through it). Prayers and good vibes to both of you. I am hoping that all will be okay and health restored.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,037 Member
    39flavours wrote: »
    12/10 140.4 (trend 141.2) Had a really lazy day yesterday and probably snacked a bit too much. I need to up my water intake and get back to more structured eating. Taking my daughter (17) for her first vaccine today, 1 hour in the car each way, we'll probably stop off at the garden centre on the way back and go to the cafe, buy a special tree ornament and maybe a holly wreath. OH is away for a few nights so we can binge on tacky Christmas movies and decorate the house a bit. I just need to clean it first, blah. Not all girly stuff though, we're gonna watch the grand prix tomorrow. Mercedes F1 is based in our little town so it's the law that we watch it!

That sounds identical to what my mom and I would do! A few crafty/girly things and then we'd both go full tomboy mode. I miss those days
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    @Lilylady3k
    Glad your DIL and baby are OK. I wonder if he really fell asleep or if it was a medical issue that caused him to pass out.
  • CamandJarvis
    CamandJarvis Posts: 2,037 Member
    Lilylady3k wrote: »

12/10 206.6 Walked .7 + 1.5 miles, Strength Training 1 hr, ? cal, ? net carbs, AF. Doing great with meals but my snacking is still off … Snickers and then opened a bag of Fritos after coming home from grocery store.
    Pregnant DIL was in a car accident. The driver fell asleep behind the wheel at 3pm!! Didn’t even tap the brakes and ran into the back of her. He and his daughter were taken away in ambulance … he was not conscience. DIL and the baby are okay. She was wearing a Pregnancy Bump Strap so no trauma across the tummy from the seat belt! Met her doctor at the hospital for observation and to throughly check her & baby out.
    Buy this for every pregnant woman in your life!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096TH6JQ1/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_FXSEAFW41DTC6R9GD7B2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

That's frightening! I'm glad to hear she and baby are okay. I had no idea anything like that existed so thank you for sharing. I hope the driver and his daughter are okay as well.