3 months, 25 pounds down. :-) **pics**

Options
I know I'm still fat...so sorry for burning your eyes with these photos. :wink: I was having trouble because I just couldn't figure out where I was losing weight. My clothes were fitting better, and that was nice...the scale was moving too...but I just didn't see it in the mirror. I'm really glad my hubby convinced me to take pictures! The change isn't drastic...but there is a little. :-)

I'm 25, 5'4", I started at 235 pounds and yesterday weighed in at 209.8. I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there!

Now for the pictures. :-)

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

Replies

• Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great!
  • KNK1988
    KNK1988 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! Really keep it up! You are looking great!
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    I know I'm still fat...so sorry for burning your eyes with these photos. I was having trouble because I just couldn't figure out where I was losing weight. My clothes were fitting better, and that was nice...the scale was moving too...but I just didn't see it in the mirror. I'm really glad my hubby convinced me to take pictures! The change isn't drastic...but there is a little. :-)

I'm 25, 5'4", I started at 235 pounds and yesterday weighed in at 209.8. I still have a long way to go, but I'll get there!

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

You look GREAT! And believe me, you can totally see a difference (this is so encouraging for me - thank you for bravely posting your pics!) - Keep up the GREAT work!
  • glp724
    glp724 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss - I can see a BIG change in your pics! You've worked hard and the results so far show it. Even with more to lose, 25 lbs down has improved your health, how your clothes fit, how you feel...

Keep up the good work and keep sharing :)
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    You are making awesome progress! Congratulations!
  • nerdywords
    Options
    You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

You shouldn't put yourself down, though. Nobody's eyes are burning. :)

PS - You look just like my 17-year-old sister in the left picture. I did a double take, lol.
  • lollirots
    Options
    congrats! c:
    currently im 136, trying to get down to 110.
    i cant wait until i lose the 26 pounds.

you should feel extremely proud of yourself
  • ALKNica
    ALKNica Posts: 50
    Options
    There's a significant difference!! Pictures are essential. I don't have one at my highest and wish I did. Good job!
  • TinaReinholz
    Options
    Wow! That's pretty amazing! WTG :-)
  • submissivelyserving
    submissivelyserving Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    good advice from you husband, you look GREAT.
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!!! :D
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    ummmm,yeah! You can for sure see a difference! Way to go. Keep it up!!! Others will notice soon! Took me a good 45lbs for others to notice, then I dropped them like flies and everyone noticed DAILY! Keep it up!!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I know I'm still fat...so sorry for burning your eyes with these photos. :wink: I was having trouble because I just couldn't figure out where I was losing weight. My clothes were fitting better, and that was nice...the scale was moving too...but I just didn't see it in the mirror. I'm really glad my hubby convinced me to take pictures! The change isn't drastic...but there is a little. :-)

image.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg
    Are you kidding? You look great! Look at the spots that you lost - your waist is the most noticeable but also your arms, back, boobital area, everything! Thanks for posting
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! I think it's a very noticeable difference, be proud! Keep up your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • beverlyann1726
    beverlyann1726 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job! We're at about the same weight now and I can't wait to lose 25 pounds. You can really see a big difference! Keep it up!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep up the great work!
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    great job! you can definitely see a change. keep up the good work!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing difference, good for you!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your continued success!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Looking good :glasses: congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!