3 months, 25 pounds down. :-) **pics**

Options

Replies

• redbev306
    Options
    You look awesome & should be really proud of your hard work! Thank you for sharing... the inspiration was really great for me today!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Congrats, amazing and in only 3 months, keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing pics in another 3 months
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    on your way to greatness. fantastic job
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You are not burning my eyes! This is a major accomplishment. You lost a lot!! Be proud, celebrate..

We all progressed step by step, no one here got skinny overnight.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Massive difference... you should be very proud of yourself :)
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow go you!! you look great!! i wish i took before photos.
  • sadiatmannan
    Options

You shouldn't put yourself down, though. Nobody's eyes are burning. :)

I second that.

Well done!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I'm making sure to wear the same clothes as well, so that the progress really shows! I just noticed how much longer the strings on the shorts are in my pictures from today! woo-hoo! :D

My back is my favorite so far. My "back boobs" are definitely shrinking! haha! :happy:
  • iluvwdw
    iluvwdw Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! You should be proud of yourself! And I agree, your pics are not burning our eyes!!

Your photos give me inspiration. I am 5"1 and started at 210 and will take pics at every 30 lb interval. I am almost there. A few more weeks or so to go and I MIGHT post pics. Your pics give me hope, cause we probably look about the same considering the weight/height ratio.

Be proud and you look awesome!!
  • 4Decades
    4Decades Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Look at your face... you look younger!!! :)
  • andysmom
    andysmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I totally agree! You look awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your success with us. I started at 235 also and recently saw the scale move under 190! At 5'7", that takes me out of the "obese" category! Woohoo!!! I've been taking a picture once a month, in the same clothes, and the camera doesn't lie - we are both getting there!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options

Younger? Eeek! I'm only 25! hahaha! :D

Thank you!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!! You should be proud of yourself! And I agree, your pics are not burning our eyes!!

Your photos give me inspiration. I am 5"1 and started at 210 and will take pics at every 30 lb interval. I am almost there. A few more weeks or so to go and I MIGHT post pics. Your pics give me hope, cause we probably look about the same considering the weight/height ratio.

Be proud and you look awesome!!

I'll be looking forward to seeing those pics!!! You got this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look awesome!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options
    I totally agree! You look awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your success with us. I started at 235 also and recently saw the scale move under 190! At 5'7", that takes me out of the "obese" category! Woohoo!!! I've been taking a picture once a month, in the same clothes, and the camera doesn't lie - we are both getting there!

170 is where I'll drop out of "obese". I'm just vertically challenged! haha

Congrats on your loss so far!!!
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I can really see the loss!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! HUGE difference between the pics - face, stomach, arms, all over!

Beyond the issue of weight, what differences can you feel from the inside?
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options

Thank you!

I have more energy. My sleep is more regular. My TOM is much less painful. My doctor has reduced my Synthroid dosage (I have hypothyroid) from 100mcg to 75mcg. My hair is healthier. My nails are healthier. I'm more...ahem...regular. I'm happier. My gallbladder isn't bothering me too much anymore. My face (acne) is starting to clear up. Lots of things! :)

ETA; The Syntrhoid dose change hasn't happened overnight. I was at 100 for a few years, and have recently been lowered to 75.

All of this "getting healthy" started back with an ER trip at the end of April...but I started working out and tracking at the end of May.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Thank you!

I have more energy. My sleep is more regular. My TOM is much less painful. My doctor has reduced my Synthroid dosage (I have hypothyroid) from 100mcg to 75mcg. My hair is healthier. My nails are healthier. I'm more...ahem...regular. I'm happier. My gallbladder isn't bothering me too much anymore. My face (acne) is starting to clear up. Lots of things! :)

ETA; The Syntrhoid dose change hasn't happened overnight. I was at 100 for a few years, and have recently been lowered to 75.

All of this "getting healthy" started back with an ER trip at the end of April...but I started working out and tracking at the end of May.

Wow again! HUGE improvement inside and out. Really inspiring. Good for YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaBoydston82
    Options
    wow!! you have done an amazing job! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!