3 months, 25 pounds down. :-) **pics**

Options

Replies

• allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What a difference. It is clearly visible!
  • kathrynm4
    kathrynm4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Looking great! Really fantastic work, I'm sure you're very proud!:smile:

Kate
  • Sonj1973
    Sonj1973 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Just look at your tiny waist, perty bits and smile :) Well done, keep going and looking forward to the next lot of pics.... Fab!! :)
  • anupamaanupama
    anupamaanupama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to all of us and you look so beautiful! Congratulations!
  • Itsmebob
    Itsmebob Posts: 13
    Options
    Outstanding!
    Keep up the great work, you look good in the before and after pics.
    You look better in the after, you should be very proud!
    Can't wait to see the next update from you!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Oh my stars! So many compliments! And to think I was scared to post these! :-)

Thanks so much y'all! You know how to make a girl blush!!! :embarassed:

<3
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    excellent progress !! Keep up the fantastic work !!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! All these comments/compliments are just fuel for me to keep pushing. :)
  • carrieanthony
    carrieanthony Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Look at that teeny tiny waist!!!!!!!! *LOVE* It!
  • kristinksmith
    kristinksmith Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please don't say your fat -- you are 3 months and 25 pounds healthier. Congrats! You are just the motivation I needed today.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! I see a major difference and you're doing remarkably well. In one of the after photos from the back view, I can see what a slim, strong waist you're developing! Kudos and keep up the good work!!
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderful!! Keep up with that good work!!
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! :)
  • Looking2blittler
    Looking2blittler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? You really can't tell where you are losing weight? I see a change everywhere. You are doing great. Stick with it and good luck on your future successes!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Options
    Are you serious? You really can't tell where you are losing weight? I see a change everywhere. You are doing great. Stick with it and good luck on your future successes!

Well, I see it now that I have the pictures! Haha! I couldn't see it just looking in the mirror though.
  • lima013
    lima013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look Great!! Great Job!
  • tgarci20
    tgarci20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job. All your hard work is showing. I truly admire a person with determination, keep up the good work and enjoy your progress. You've earned all the compliments. Well deserved.
  • Goin4goal
    Goin4goal Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference!! You're looking very toned and you can tell the hard work is paying off. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    Aww be SO proud of yourself! You are really losing! We are our own worst critics. Good for your husband being so supportive too. Way to go! Huge difference! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!