Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Peloton - 10.54
    Previous - 585.49
    YTD - 596.03
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Spin Class I gotta say it was a lack luster performance in my part. But it’s in there books.

Prev: 171.83
    Hour Spin: 15

Total: 186.83

• Bill70sStrong
    Options
    Peloton - 11.03
    Previous - 596.03
    YTD - 607.06
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch remind me.. what is your leaderboard name again?

Feb 14 - Peloton ride for a total of 2.99 miles
    Previous - 557.04

YTD - 560.03/2022
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    @pridesabtch remind me.. what is your leaderboard name again?

Feb 14 - Peloton ride for a total of 2.99 miles
    Previous - 557.04

YTD - 560.03/2022

NikkiM98
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    @pridesabtch Good morning! It was just random, lucky thing… got on the bike Saturday afternoon and it told me a friend was working out and it was @ashleycarole86 on a 30 minute ride so I joined. You beat my best ever time, by the way…. And after that ride was done, I was looking for another short ride, and Peloton told me again that a friend was working out, and it was @Bill70sStrong on a 15 minute ride so I joined that too!

But I agree- we should pick 1 ride a week at a given time and ride together. It made it really fun! I tend to avoid the synchronized rides or live rides because every else is so much faster, but this was fun. Who is everyone’s favorite instructor? What is a good day and time? I tend to ride in the afternoon and I’m on Mountain Time.

Did a 60 minute power zone endurance Sunday with Matt Wilpers and a 5 minute cool down before the super bowl. MFP called it a “leisure” ride of <10 mph. Ummm no- try 17.65 miles in 1 hour 5 minutes! Ughh. Oh well. Maybe the two cookies I ate during the fourth quarter DIDN’T put me over my calories since I rode harder.

Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day! DH and I went to our favorite Italian place. I indulged and had a glass of Prosecco and we split a bottle of wine. But no desert and only two small pieces of bread, so probably not too bad, but I didn’t try to log it.

Doing an 8 mile hill run after skiing today so I’ll be back on the bike Wednesday.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    Options
    @pridesabtch 15 miles in a 1 hour spin class does not suck! Spin classes are hard!
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    @pridesabtch 15 miles in a 1 hour spin class does not suck! Spin classes are hard!

Yeah, but I was teaching this one and my plantar fasciitis was bothering my right foot with the straps on the pedals. Most people at my gym prefer the straps. Often I change the pedals out and clip in, but I didn't yesterday.

Anyway every time I called an out of the saddle piece I just either stayed seated or I stopped pedaling and stood so they could follow. Even after explaining that my 5K on Sunday triggered my PF, for some reason saying "Up" or "out of the saddle" isn't sufficient cue if I'm also not going up and down also, lol. During cool down I was doing single pedal work on the left and one of the participants noticed and also took their right foot out of the pedal. Mind you I explained what and why I was doing it, but it really is a do as I see kind of thing in that class.
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Previous 490.19
    Today 20.06
    YTD 510.25
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Feb 15 - Peloton ride for a total of 14.47 miles
    Previous - 560.03

YTD - 574.5/2022
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose I am down for a group ride for sure. I mostly do Power Zone rides in my normal day to day. Favorite instructor is Matt Wilpers.

But, I'm pretty flexible! I usually ride before work on weekdays as I share the bike with my husband (who loves cycling even more!!) and he's not a morning person. But again, I can be flexible... especially on the weekends.
  • pridesabtch
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @SavageMrsMoose i usually ride evenings, or whenever on the weekend. I’m in the Eastern Std time zone.

I’ve been too intimidated to try the Power Zone rides, but hubby and others have recommended it.

Rest day for me to give my foot a break.
  • Sparticus_2022
    Sparticus_2022 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Peloton 11.52

Previous 44.93

YTD 56.45/2022
  • Sparticus_2022
    Sparticus_2022 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Needed to log two days, haven’t had time to log

Peloton 11.89

Previous 56.45

YTD 68.34/2022
  • SavageMrsMoose
    Options
    @pridesabtch The FTP test is intimidating, but I generally do the power zone endurance classes which aren’t at all. Similar to a low impact but longer. I’m sure too much resistance would aggravate your plantar fasciitis. Have you ever tried the Strasberg sock? It’s helped me in the past. You can get it on Amazon. It forces you to sleep with your foot in a flexed position to help speed up healing.
  • pridesabtch
    Options
    @pridesabtch The FTP test is intimidating, but I generally do the power zone endurance classes which aren’t at all. Similar to a low impact but longer. I’m sure too much resistance would aggravate your plantar fasciitis. Have you ever tried the Strasberg sock? It’s helped me in the past. You can get it on Amazon. It forces you to sleep with your foot in a flexed position to help speed up healing.

Yeah I have a sock. I used it when I had Achilles issues.

When I clip in the PF isn’t bad. Strapping into the pedals just hit it funny last night when standing. Giving it today off has helped. Should be back at it tomorrow. Well assuming The hotel has a gym.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Options
    Peloton - 10.62
    Previous - 607.06
    YTD - 617.68
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Finally got back on the bike! What can I say - trying to do the 'whole body fitness' thing, so been doing running and weight lifting as well. Plus house obligations this week sucked away my time.

Still, a ride in the outside world today (short and quite slow), and two Zwift rides indoors to finish up routes again (the game just added two new routes, and I loathe not having everything complete with the cycling portion of it :lol:)

Ride 1 - 3.87
    Ride 2 - 6.04
    Ride 3 - 22.02
    Previous - 659.76

Year Total - 691.69/2022

Strava:
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6691533101
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6692841158
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6693186906
  • Bill70sStrong
    Options