Options
    Feb 2 - Peloton ride for a total of 14.86 miles
    Previous - 427.14

YTD - 442.00/2022

Leg held out for a PR today!
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Due to wonkiness with Strava hiding most of my ride, it didn't clock in at nearly the milage that it really is when I delivered the munchkin's bike to school today. I /could/ count it as 1.99, because I know from previous rides and runs that that's the distance... but the heck with it. I can make up the distance lost to Strava's privacy algorithm over the remainder of the year. :lol:

Got the girl onto Zwift tonight, too. Made my ride shorter than expected because I did a meetup rather than a hard climb for Wahoo challenge elevation, but whatever! She got a badge, she's happy, I'm happy.

Ride 1 - 0.33 (LOLOL)
    Ride 2 - 8.83
    Previous - 412.67

Year Total - 421.83/2022

Strava:
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6620398608
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6622934054
  • Astrue
    Astrue Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Joining up! All on peloton. Back issues in December and January kept me off the bike for a while and wrecked my Power Zone Pack plans for this winter, but feeling better and ready to ride more.

Ride 1 45 minute PZE: 12.02
    Ride 2 45 minute pop: 11.18

YTD 23.2/2022
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Astrue

Fellow PZP member here. Sorry about your back. My hip flexor started acting up last week and I was worried I was going to blow it... it's not 100% but it's holding up. I love power zone training and the thought of being side lined sucked.
  • Astrue
    Options
    Welcome @Astrue

Fellow PZP member here. Sorry about your back. My hip flexor started acting up last week and I was worried I was going to blow it... it's not 100% but it's holding up. I love power zone training and the thought of being side lined sucked.

Thank you! Getting old sucks. Lol.
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Astrue wrote: »
    Joining up! All on peloton. Back issues in December and January kept me off the bike for a while and wrecked my Power Zone Pack plans for this winter, but feeling better and ready to ride more.

Ride 1 45 minute PZE: 12.02
    Ride 2 45 minute pop: 11.18

YTD 23.2/2022
    I jumped in late also. Good luck!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Previous 306.91
    Today 21.43
    YTD 328.34
    Here is a photo from Mont Ventoux
    b0qvrc64yg6c.png
  • wendsg
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Welcome, @SavageMrsMoose and @Astrue !! It's definitely not too late to start - you got this! :smile:

@Mari33a WOW! That is so cool!!! :smiley: I am burning with jealousy over here :lol: (but I'm also gobsmacked, because it looks /just like that/ in game in Zwift except the radio tower looks different) Gettin' chills here because wow, even in that distant picture, you can clearly see the Simpson Memorial.

Today is not a ride day, but there was a quick bit of getting the kid to school. Short and quick and on my old bike. Weather was gorgeous, but unfortunately I was too busy in the house today to get out for long. :frowning: And tomorrow's flooded with virtual runs to finish up the running Tour de Zwift. Hopefully I can get a couple of cycling sessions in there as well.

But enough about tomorrow. Here's today's tiny effort.

Ride - 3.94
    Previous - 421.83

Year Total - 425.77/2022

Strava:
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6624843368
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,131 Member
    Options
    Hello cycling friends!

Feb 3 - Peloton ride for a total of 11.33 miles
    Previous - 442.00

YTD - 453.33/2022

LB name on Peloton is the same as on here! :)
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Peleton Just Ride: 8.33miles

YTD: 100.63 / 2022

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    @wendsg - WOW, it's great to see our group active and growing. Thanks, for starting it!!

@pridesabtch , @Astrue , @SavageMrsMoose - I'm SpinCrazyBill on Peloton

Peloton - 13.83
    Previous - 465.08
    YTD - 478.91
  • Astrue
    Options
    @wendsg - WOW, it's great to see our group active and growing. Thanks, for starting it!!

@pridesabtch , @Astrue , @SavageMrsMoose - I'm SpinCrazyBill on Peloton

Peloton - 13.83
    Previous - 465.08
    YTD - 478.91

My LB on peloton is @lawbaker
  • Astrue
    Options
    Hello! Popping in late here…

My name is Melissa and I split my time between Texas and Colorado. Sitting in Texas waiting for the storm to pass so I can get back to Colorado with my two golden retrievers.

I’m also a Peloton rider - LB @SavageMrsMoose. I just ran a marathon in mid-January and am running Boston in April for a charity (first time ever!!!) but I love a challenge! I’ve searched for a Peloton thread in the past on this site but nothing seems too active.

Not sure if I’ll make it to 2022 miles with my late start as I only did 1 ride in January as I’m currently away from my bike, but I miss it!

Hello everyone!

Melissa

I also notice there is no active peloton group. Bummer.
  • sagesagg
    sagesagg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh fun, I love it! I've missed a month but I bet I can still make this. I'll count my 20 miles from the 4th and 10 miles from the 3rd to start. I'm just riding a SlimCycle stationary but thinking about getting a cruiser or hybrid too maybe soon.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,849 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    2022 Monthly ................ January ... February
    Cycling Distance (km): ... 253.8 ..... 13.6
    Cycling Time (min): ........ 864.5 ..... 45.4
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Previous 306.91
    Today 21.03
    YTD 349.37
  • schmoyew
    schmoyew Posts: 209 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wow great to see a group like this exists, I've been looking for some fellow Peloton people and there appear to be a few here at least! My time on the bike is going to be limited for a few months due to work but I want to try for 3500 miles this year.

Today: 10.06mi
    YTD: 401.42mi

Leaderboard name PitcherToBurn
  • wendsg
    Options
    @sagesagg , @Machka9 , @schmoyew So nice to see more miles being plugged in!!

And the Peloton group grows lolz - I'm almost regretting being too much of a cheapskate to get one. :wink: Will just represent Zwift here, loud and proud! (And real bikes, of course, when the weather is reliably nice and daytime obligations don't keep me off the road.)

So far, have 2 rides in for the day - getting the kiddo to school, and just finished the Bambino Fondo for February in Zwift. I have the World Cancer Awareness Day ride with Chris Opie and Matt Stephens in Zwift coming up soon, so I'll add that in once complete. :smile:

Ride 1 - 3.95
    Ride 2 - 34.19
    Previous - 425.77

Year Total - 463.91/2022

Strava:
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6629657835
    https://www.strava.com/activities/6630609071