Hey Everyone!

Options
Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha and I am 24 years old! I recently had gastric bypass on July 12th, 2021! Since surgery, I have lost over 100lbs, and I am overall down 164lbs or so from my highest weight. I used to be 453lbs and I am now 289lbs. I have been at a stall for the last month and that has been hard on my mentally. However, I am motivated to work harder in this new year and would love any tips or motivation!

Thanks Everyone! <3

Replies

• cindm
    cindm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam, You've got this girl! I have stalled for a month before (more than once) You are doing amazing. I once weighed 450 lbs and I now weigh a 140 (5"5). I still have a few lbs I'd like to lose, but I've been staying the same for the last few years. Just being able to move and run up stairs! I used to have a walker and was on oxygen. I'm 55 now and feel better than I did in mega years. And if your worried about skin, don't worry too hard. It amazes me how much my skin has changed on it's own. Ya, my arms and legs are flabby and my gut is a bit wrinkly, but I'm old and your not. My body is still changing the more I move. It's all about those calories. I still count everything, even a Hershey Kiss to the milk in my coffee. I can do anything I want now and not an ounce of pain. It's so worth it!!