Tell me how you're feeling, right this minute

Options

Replies

• spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of hearing about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock and all the rest of it.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,192 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to get to start organizing my basement
  • edwardsc60
    edwardsc60 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exhausted and ill. I've run myself into the ground and eaten badly and gained a huge amount of weight over the last few months. I feel tired and ill today and I need to drag myself back up and I'm not sure how... One step at a time.

One a wider note I am in an unhealthy relationship which isn't helping. He is a lovely guy but his issues with depression and commitment are making me behave in ways that aren't healthy for me. My anxiety is through the roof and I feel trapped. I know I need to make the break but I find that hard. If he was horrible to me then it would be easy but he isn't, he is lovely, he is just depressed and that makes you selfish (been there and have that T-shirt).
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Now I'm overwhelmed by all the junk in the basement
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I’m a little nervous, little excited because I have an interview for the airport today and a different position tomorrow. I think the biggest hurtle is the drug test because your girl 😶‍🌫️ and I didn’t expect to be interviewed 4 days after I applied. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Welp
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I’m a little nervous, little excited because I have an interview for the airport today and a different position tomorrow. I think the biggest hurtle is the drug test because your girl 😶‍🌫️ and I didn’t expect to be interviewed 4 days after I applied. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Welp

Good luck!! Wanna borrow some urine? 🤣😂🤣
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

😝 If I fail I’m like blocked from applying for a year but I applied on a whim anyway. So far I have the job though. (Perhaps tmi?) couldn’t pee enough the first time so they send me off to do other paperwork with two bottles of water. I have a migraine and throw up all the water in front of an entire group hiring event. Very nice. I got the pee for the test though so now we let Jesus take the wheel. 😅🥲🙃
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

😝 If I fail I’m like blocked from applying for a year but I applied on a whim anyway. So far I have the job though. (Perhaps tmi?) couldn’t pee enough the first time so they send me off to do other paperwork with two bottles of water. I have a migraine and throw up all the water in front of an entire group hiring event. Very nice. I got the pee for the test though so now we let Jesus take the wheel. 😅🥲🙃

OMG good luck!! Bet you've made a lasting impression with them though. :)
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    spookyface wrote: »
    I'm tired of hearing about Will Smith slapping Chris Rock and all the rest of it.

I'm tired of hearing about Kanye, Kim, and Pete. Yes, first name basis now. :)

The day he biT@h-slapped Chris, I thought there were more articles and pictures of him than the president or the Russia-Ukraine war. How backwards is that?

Oh, and Will apologized to everybody but did Chris ever say sorry for being a DI@K? I have real issues with people mocking others due to physical, emotional or health issues. I don't care who they are. It's like they never grew up past 4 yo.
  • Doc_Robicheaux
    Doc_Robicheaux Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit frustrated with this website but it's probably more to do with me that it! But otherwise I feel good!

• Alinouveau2
    Options

Wow what a crazy turn of events. If the job is meant to be it's meant to be. Sucks about the migraine and vomit hope you're feeling better and they will never not remember who you are
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Sad. My family has suffered another loss.

I am so very sorry. :( HUGS to you and your family.
    <3
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

The day he biT@h-slapped Chris, I thought there were more articles and pictures of him than the president or the Russia-Ukraine war. How backwards is that?

Oh, and Will apologized to everybody but did Chris ever say sorry for being a DI@K? I have real issues with people mocking others due to physical, emotional or health issues. I don't care who they are. It's like they never grew up past 4 yo.

I'm actually on Chris' side on this. Will was laughing and then Jada gave him the stink eye and THAT's when Will went all neanderthal. It's said the joke was more of an adlib and he didn't know and just saw her bald head and just made it.

Plus, GI Jane was kickass! He wasn't even mocking her!

And I apparently have strong feelings about this I didn't know I had. :)
  • therealme_lissa
    therealme_lissa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Sorry!!

I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you when you needed me to be! I didn’t realize you were feeling so bad because I was too into my own stuff at the time to even notice & I regret that!

We’ve known one another for years, but haven’t spoken in a while. I miss you!!

If I could fly to the other side of the planet to apologize in person- I would!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm actually on Chris' side on this. Will was laughing and then Jada gave him the stink eye and THAT's when Will went all neanderthal. It's said the joke was more of an adlib and he didn't know and just saw her bald head and just made it.

I'm with you on this. A completely ridiculous reaction and I know lots of people who would just laugh something like that off making a comment like hey I'll talk to my agent about that great idea. Take the highroad. I feel like Chris not pressing charges has.

Really the main thing here is we need to learn to use words not hands. What an idiot
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm with you on this. A completely ridiculous reaction and I know lots of people who would just laugh something like that off making a comment like hey I'll talk to my agent about that great idea. Take the highroad. I feel like Chris not pressing charges has.

Really the main thing here is we need to learn to use words not hands. What an idiot

I wasn't watching live but when I first heard about it (before seeing the video on twitter), I thought it might have been planned because the show was probably boring and awards shows have been losing ratings year after year.

Then I read there was pandemonium backstage after it happened so...nope! Real. :)
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Thighs are a bit sore from todays 5 mile jog in 93 degree weather. Will be hydrating with some adult water 🔜 . 😂
  • Destanieroberts06
    Destanieroberts06 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I feel like a let down to all my friends and a disappointment to everyone in my entire life
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Awesome! Steak for din, wine in my glass, skated today all a recipe for feeling great
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I feel like a let down to all my friends and a disappointment to everyone in my entire life

I'm gonna bet your friends don't think of you this way. Be kind to yourself, we all so our best and I'm sure you're doing great