Tell me how you're feeling, right this minute

Replies

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited April 2022
    Can’t say that here. But after that I would like a coffee, a huge one.
  • capgordon7741
    capgordon7741 Posts: 52 Member
    Bemused had my lunch now got to go drive a couple buses over the next 6 hours lol help
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    So sleepy 🧿👃🏼🧿
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Lazy and disappointed. Too early to think about being productive and disappointed because it was supposed to be a nice day today and it's going to rain until this afternoon.
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 200 Member
    I'm feeling pretty good! I just went in filled out paperwork to start a new job; I'm looking forward to starting right after Easter.

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,154 Member
    jopa17 wrote: »
    I'm feeling pretty good! I just went in filled out paperwork to start a new job; I'm looking forward to starting right after Easter.

Congrats on the new job
  • OnTheRoad24
    OnTheRoad24 Posts: 200 Member

Congrats on the new job

Thank you! 😊
  • Mangoperson88
    Mangoperson88 Posts: 339 Member
    I'm so upset and angry i could punch someone, especially my new shrink. He put me on an anti anxiety/sleeping pill the previous one had me on that increased my appetite and made my eating out of control. I just finished off a whole packet of chocochip cookies after lunch. I've been doing well and not binging. This is like first time after so many weeks or months. I am really disgusted with myself. Yuck!! I work really hard to throw it away on cookies and other stuff😭😭
  • Alinouveau2
    Relieved
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I'm feeling really stoked with my new Oly lifting program...I forgot how much fun Oly lifting is.

Also excited to be attending the annual National Government Finance Officer conference in Austin, TX in June...first conference since summer of 2019. It's about the only work travel I do and very much look forward to it and have missed attending the last couple of years. Conference booked, hotel booked, just waiting on flights. Always miss the fam, but it's also nice to have 4 days to myself in some fun city...
  • chrismacboy
    chrismacboy Posts: 20 Member
    Very tired. I am at work and staying up all night. 😔
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Tired but Happy (ish), I had a productive day. But then at home, I look at all my dead plants by the window and I feel guilty 😐
    They were so cute too 🙁
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I'm feeling kind of scared for the weekend because I'm getting on a plane, dealing with the apprehension of possibly screwing up and getting lost, traveling across the country and stepping too far out of my comfort zone to be comfortable. But I'll be with my dds for a week and feel really happy about that.
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    I feel like I should not be Interneting when I’m pre menstrual.
  • 88AViva
    I feel like I should not be Interneting when I’m pre menstrual.

Oh I know the feeling.
    (^_^メ)
  • 88AViva
    All day feeling like
    y4h6zqpccaic.gif
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    88AViva wrote: »
    All day feeling like
    y4h6zqpccaic.gif

I’d bring you a coffee with the good ice if I could
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Going to be a wonky week and a little off training plan which kind of sucks. Working at home today and Thursday with the kids being out of school and a gap between that and summer camp. That said, I just made some really kick *kitten* beef jerky on Sunday...I used a fattier cut of meat so I vacuumed sealed it and am keeping in the fridge just to be safe on rancidness...just making another batch today while I'm home. I've been making jerky for about a year and this stuff came out really great. Just need to make sure we eat it in the next month or two as it won't keep as long as the super lean stuff...but dang it's tasty.
  • Alinouveau2
    Hungry