Looking for fitness buddies!

Options
Used to be obsessed with the gym…since it closed 100 times during the pandemic I’ve lost my motivation!! would just love some encouraging friends so we can get back on track together :)

Replies

• mum2pickle
    mum2pickle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, good to meet you. I'd love encouragement etc., to actually get to the gym more often ....... I love going to the gym but its getting out my front door that is the hardest part.

I also am on my own so no-one to natter about the session after being at the gym with.

Be good if we can connect and keep in touch regularly

Judith
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I workout at home daily, go to gym 1-2x weekly, run outside a couple times. Youtube is great for home workouts. Let me know if you want some links...
  • dont_touch_croissant
    Options
    I am up for daily check in or something like that. I am a newbie. I know that we can reach our goals by supporting each other.
  • agDavis84
    agDavis84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, I will give support
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    I typically lift 5-6x per week (depending on my work schedule); my "cardio" is walking my pooch. I post at least once/day, a mixture of gym stuff and randomness. Feel free to add me if you're so inclined!
  • hodgin9314
    hodgin9314 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just started my journey (again) after gaining back my weight loss before covid hit. Would love some support and friends to keep motivated.
  • julieistead
    julieistead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m happy to connect too. Just started back 3 weeks ago with a 20lb loss goal. I bought an elliptical and that is my main workout until spring arrives lol