New friends needed

Options
Im currently down 185lbs and looking for some friends for encouragement and motivation. I have been a member here since 2012 but most of my friends are no longer active. Looking to connect with some people that have higher bmi numbers and need to lose 100 or more lbs and those that have lost and maintained.

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    holy crap, HUGE congrats to you on your progress so far!!!
  • csdanielsrn
    csdanielsrn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an incredible weight loss. I’d love to be a supportive friend. I am currently down 31 lbs (actually 40) according to when I got started a few months ago on MyFitnessPal. I have a long way to go to reach my goal and will likely be having weight loss surgery the end of May or early June, depending on scheduling. I have my last appointment with bariatrics next month then wait for scheduling. Your weight loss is an inspiration to me and I’m hoping my journey will be the same for others. Congratulations again on your success so far!!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you rock!!!!

I lost 97 using this app and have been in maintenance for a couple of years now. I actually added a few (intentional) pounds back, and have just decided it’s probably best to add a couple more. (Weight training knocks size off of me, but muscle weighs more, so I continue to shrink as I gain.)

I’d be honored to have a long termer like you as a friend! We could all learn a lot from you.

• xtraKEWLbruva
    xtraKEWLbruva Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep on heading towards your goals! I'd love to be a friend of yours on MFP.
  • Izatar
    Izatar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Best Wishes to you. I have lost 115 pounds, but need to lose another 91 pounds. All of us face a real challenge and I try to stay positive about my weight loss as much as possible.