Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Accountability Friends!

Hey everyone!
I am just looking for friends to maybe check in with, motivate each other, share recipes & to get to know others on this weight loss journey. I’m in my 20’s, a college student and a mom. My weight fluctuates between 210-215 and I’m trying to get down to 140(ish). I don’t exercise regularly (trying to get there!) i struggle with depression and anxiety so finding motivation is hard sometimes. BUT I have shed 15ish lbs from calorie counting and eating healthier. I’d like to lose weight for both my health, and to find some more confidence! I used to have an ED as a teen and in my early twenties and am determined to lose weight healthily for the first time in my life. I am an open book and love getting to know new people. I enjoy the outdoors, PLANTS, TV, movies, gardening, cooking, baking, kids, trying new things, music, animals, painting, art, hiking, reading, learning & crafts. Feel free to add me / message me if it sounds like we could be friends and help cheer each other on! 🙂
I have apple watch if anyone would like to challenge each other on there too.

Replies

• Nicole_Darling00
    Nicole_Darling00 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! I’m in my 20s and I love plants too!! I sent you a friend request. Message me!
  • mtngrl3
    mtngrl3 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi! I will send you a friend request. I have anxiety and depression (C-PTSD). I am Alcohol free and in my first year I have turned to sugar, currently on day 10 of no sugar! (currently eating fruits in moderation) but no junk/ candy. I'm a house plant/gardening freak :) also a mom of 2.
  • AlexDH1208
    AlexDH1208 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! Congratulations on your progress so far. I'll definitely add you.
  • Christie_Smith
    Christie_Smith Posts: 11 Member
    Hey! I am 28, mum of 2, 259 with a goal of 136 ... adding you now