Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello! Looking for friends and motivation.

Hey everyone! I'm Paige. I'm in my 20s and from the US, I'm a mom and psychology student. I'm looking for friends for friendly chit-chat if you'd like, to get healthier together, for accountability, and to motivate each other.

I had an eating disorder as a teenager and between two pregnancies in 4 years ended up obese and just generally unhealthy and miserable with my body and self-image. I sometimes still struggle with those kinds of thoughts, as well as anxiety/depression but I fight back with them as best as possible :) life is too short for me to let those kinds of thoughts steal my joy. I am determined to do this the right way, for myself and my health. I want to wear a bathing suit and be confident!

I've been calorie tracking on and off for a year-ish and have lost a few pounds from just this and am trying to get back into working out. Right now, my weight fluctuates between 210 - 215ish, my highest weight was 237, and ideally, I'd like to get to 140(ish). I love getting to know people - I l love the outdoors, gardening, animals, kids, crafty stuff, plants, food, baking, learning, movies, comedy, pretty much whatever! I love this community everyone I've connected with on here is so friendly, kind, and supportive. Please feel free to add me if you'd like! 🌞

Replies