110 lbs. Gone in less than a year.. (pics)

Options
kakes80
kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
Some of you here on MFP know my story and some do not. I don’t want to make this long but After 8 months of working my tail off, 1 month of The Ultimate Reset and 6 weeks of recouping a knee surgery I have lost about 111 lbs. If you would have asked me last year at this time if that was possible, I may have told you that you were nuts. Last November I started my weight loss journey… again. But this time I started and I didn’t quit. I weighed 380 lbs. and there was a time where I could say I was probably at about 400. I have a long ways to go but I started… and I didn’t quit. I had many bumps in my road. I have Menieres Disease which if you know what it is, it isn’t pleasant. Spells of vertigo, the dizzies as I call them, nausea, not being balanced and falling over and deafness. It was a prime reason I fell into depression and I didn’t know if I could ever come back from it. Was it an excuse? At the time yes, everything was an excuse. But I woke up last November, tired of not living life, and just existing, tired of being in pain and tired of looking in the mirror at a person I didn’t know.
So if you feel that you are so big there is no way you can do this without surgery etc… There is, you just got to start and you just have to keep going. Don’t quit when its hard, don’t quit when you feel like its too much, DON’T QUIT when people tell you that you cant do it. BECAUSE you have a WILL deep inside of you that is BIGGER and BETTER than the excuses you have told yourself for so long….
Here is a little peep into my journey 

My Before and NOW pics 
16hkrgz.jpg

Face Pics
2j4eeck.jpg

More Face Pics
rm7a08.jpg

Ultimate Reset Results
11b3fvc.jpg

I have dropped about 8 dress sizes!
4q1kj8.jpg

Side By Sides
2ivmhab.jpg
aylh1y.jpg
5ww0uc.jpg

This one is just to say DA BEARS! Lol
25jczkx.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!