110 lbs. Gone in less than a year.. (pics)

Options

Replies

• bjemcnamee
    Options
    Wow. I am SO happy for you!
  • jakki1227
    jakki1227 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    This is amazing to hear. I am in a similar boat as i have Meniere’s as well and have around 150 to lose. thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep going!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • keeper0499
    Options
    ty for sharing--very inspirational
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I love you comparison pics!
    You have done an AMAZING job!
    Youre my gymspiration today. :)
  • deelbrenn
    Options
    Nice Job!! This is motivation at it's finest!! Keep at it!!

:happy:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Your attitude is inspirational. Never give up!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Pics like this keep me coming back to MFP.....congratulations!!! fabulous job.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the good work. You look amazing!
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This gives me chicken skin.
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you for proving to EVERYONE that you can achieve anything as long as you have the determination and the correct guidance.
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    great work
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Lovely!
  • JenMarie8781
    JenMarie8781 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome!!!
  • lcantrell65
    lcantrell65 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!!! What an awesome attitude! I sure am glad I checked the forums today. And you were beautiful, even at your heaviest, but you can sure see the happiness shining through in your after photos. I look forward to seeing your next update. I know with an attitude like yours, you are going all the way!
  • paprad
    paprad Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing achievement. I have a good friend who suffers terribly with Menieres and I know what an incapacitating illness it can be - so it's really impressive that you've managed to do this despite the dizzies as you call them.
  • LittleHungryGurl
    LittleHungryGurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Some of you here on MFP know my story and some do not. I don’t want to make this long but After 8 months of working my tail off, 1 month of The Ultimate Reset and 6 weeks of recouping a knee surgery I have lost about 111 lbs. If you would have asked me last year at this time if that was possible, I may have told you that you were nuts. Last November I started my weight loss journey… again. But this time I started and I didn’t quit. I weighed 380 lbs. and there was a time where I could say I was probably at about 400. I have a long ways to go but I started… and I didn’t quit. I had many bumps in my road. I have Menieres Disease which if you know what it is, it isn’t pleasant. Spells of vertigo, the dizzies as I call them, nausea, not being balanced and falling over and deafness. It was a prime reason I fell into depression and I didn’t know if I could ever come back from it. Was it an excuse? At the time yes, everything was an excuse. But I woke up last November, tired of not living life, and just existing, tired of being in pain and tired of looking in the mirror at a person I didn’t know.
    So if you feel that you are so big there is no way you can do this without surgery etc… There is, you just got to start and you just have to keep going. Don’t quit when its hard, don’t quit when you feel like its too much, DON’T QUIT when people tell you that you cant do it. BECAUSE you have a WILL deep inside of you that is BIGGER and BETTER than the excuses you have told yourself for so long….
    Here is a little peep into my journey 

My Before and NOW pics 
    16hkrgz.jpg

Face Pics
    2j4eeck.jpg

More Face Pics
    rm7a08.jpg

Ultimate Reset Results
    11b3fvc.jpg

I have dropped about 8 dress sizes!
    4q1kj8.jpg

Side By Sides
    2ivmhab.jpg
    aylh1y.jpg
    5ww0uc.jpg

This one is just to say DA BEARS! Lol
    25jczkx.jpg
    Today I was ready to give up and then I read this...AWESOME....Ultimate resest? What is that?
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing! amazing work!
  • hicksjess
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW! Great inspiration for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!