Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,746 Member
    Options
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Katla - sending good thoughts for your DH. Hope your children arrive safely to give you both support. Take care.

So glad it is cooler today. I have worked in the guest room making the bed, etc. We will have company for the weekend. Also did a little work outside. Still need to get gazebo chairs washed off.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,439 Member
    Options
    Katla - sending big hugs to you and DH. Wishing safe flight for the kids so glad they are coming and glad too your niece isn't too far away.

Lanette <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Katla Prayers and hugs! Safe travels for your family and healing hands for the doctors caring for your husband. Take care of yourself!

Annie One bad decision does not mean the end. YOU have this! Hugs!

Nothing exciting this direction. Sunday was migraine bad. Spent the day in nightgown, on couch, with blinds pulled. Once the storm front came through, the head quit pounding (about 9:30 at night). The only good thing was that I caught up with registrations and warranties for work (only took 12 hours). DH had a doctor's appointment this morning. His Glucose and A1C were a little more elevated than the past 3 years. Still only 5.8, but worth addressing with dietary changes. He has somehow lost 3 pounds in a month. I need to figure out how he has done it!

Better get some work done.
    <3
    Kylia in Ohio where the sun is shining
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    Katla
    💞🙏💞 Prayers for your husband and you and your family 💞🙏💞
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,003 Member
    Options
    <3<3Katla
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Katla sendup prayers for your husband. This must be such a scary time for you. Glad your kids are coming. 🙏🙏🙏
    SueBDew in TX
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,241 Member
    Options
    DvineLvine wrote: »
    Hello Barbie and crew...I am returning to MyFitPal. I have lost 13 pounds in three years (a bumpy road but overall stable) and have rejoined MFP in earnest. Can't beat its ease of logging food, tracking nutrition intake and connecting to exercise apps. This time I am looking for community support. I have learned some great lessons from other programs. Noom is great for the psychological insights into changing habits. Fastix had some terrific information about intermittent fasting (for me, that means not eating at night) and the effect of fasting on staving off diseases (very motivating!). Fastix makes the case that it is an act of kindness to allow our bodies time to digest and metabolize food...and to rest. I am very much into being kind to myself. I am bringing these great ideas with me as I enter into our community.

I like the idea of setting monthly goals. Hope this continues through summer and all of 2022. Do we start new discussion threads each month? Count me in! If there is something I need to do to join a group, could someone let me know? New to MFP social aspect.

Keren still in OR

Yes ... Barbie starts a new thread each month ... and this has been going on for years. :)
  • Machka9
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Thank you for prayers for DH. They help him and they help me.
    Our son and daughter are coming, and our niece will be here for support.

🙏🏻 ❤️ 🙏🏻 ❤️ 🙏🏻

Prayers for you and your family, Katla. :heart:

I'm glad they'll all be there with you.
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,781 Member
    Options
    Katla … I’m praying too… 🙏
  • Machka9
    Options
    pirjvajfxbnv.png

Hills and stairs today!