WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,828 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Allie!!

Beth - yay for your clear thinking. So glad things turned out OK.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :) Still catching up

Love to all

Viv UK
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Beth - Ooohh! Well done. I don't know if I could have been so calm.

Gymmed this morning. Waltz tuition at 11. Line dancing at 2.15. Hooray!

Fog horn going. :D

Thinking of Katla. <3

Love you all, Heather xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Since we've been back in Minnesota I noticed that most events are around food! It's so much easier when it is just me and my husband. Seems like a lot of people all they think of is eating! Then I think of eating! I would be lost if I did not have this app to keep me on track!! So tempted to be able to eat whatever I want whenever I want but then of course you all know what happens!!

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota

It was the same way when I lived in Manitoba.

Every single event, get-together, meeting or whatever had to be accompanied by mounds of food. And heaven forbid if I showed up with a plate of raw veggies!

M in Oz
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Kate UK
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Well done, Beth. Clear head in a crisis! Whew!

Karen in Virginia
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Beth-great job handling deer. I don't know how I would have handled it. I am tending to take alternate routes to heavy interstate traffic as I get older. Hope your husband copes with the diabetes. I remember my husband was so depressed when he received diagnosis. Sadly, he was never very good at controlling it.

Allie-happy birthday!

Debbie-sounds like things are settling down for you guys somewhat. Hope it continues. Very difficult for everyone.

Heather-your cruise is keeping you active!

Today and tomorrow will be shorter days at work somewhat. Today I get off at 3. I have my physical therapy assessment for pelvic floor therapy. This should be interesting.

Tomorrow I work from home and go to an 11 am monthly meeting with boss. Off after that. Son and DIL coming for pick up of items and then traveling to their new house (about 40 minutes away).

No real plans for long weekend. Will just do things around house, get in some early day walks. Looks like we are moving into our cycle of weather in the mid to upper 80s with humidity and pop up showers for the next week or so. Typical July weather here.

Think I am going out for a quick walk before work-beats the heat.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,708 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Thank you for the Birthday wishes..
    Yes Miles and I went to the store yesterday,and bought baby prunes,apple juice ,and a sippy cup, baby enemas.
    Poor little guy.
    Going up to Trudys tonight for dinner..going to do laundry and stuff around here today.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,056 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    Beth I always heard the same thing. You did great! Deer have done some damage to a couple of my vehicles. Glad for your clear head and actions!

Boob squeeze this morning before work. Leaving work at 330 as I have training at 4 on computer. Cant do at work as I keep getting interrupted, so am coming home early.

SIL actually did something out of character for herself yesterday. She bought herself a new Hellcat challenger. I am proud of her! I also told her that. Everything else she has ever done in the time I have known her is from someone else's viewpoint or need. This was all her. (I know....us crazy car people!)

Better get this day going.
    Hugs!
    High fives!
    Prayers!

Kylia in Ohio
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,048 Member
    Options
    Allie Happy birthday!

Beth so glad you and DH are not hurt. Well done!
    Sorry to hear of the diabetes.

Debbie I'm always thinking about you and MIL. Hope things settle into a bearable routine.

Thanks for all the hugs, ladies! I'm back in the saddle, and hoping I didn't slide back too far. Busy day today, so that will help.

Annie in Delaware
  • cityjaneLondon
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Allie!

Love Heather xxxxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    Beth ~ What a scary experience on the road! ;) Semi trucks scare me awfully bad. You showed good judgment.

Allie ~ Happiest of Birthdays to You! :)

DH keeps asking me what we are going to do for the 4th. I have nothing planned!

Carol in GA

• cityjaneLondon
    Options
    d72wbz3elljp.jpg
    Out of our cabin window.

Heather xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,894 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Allie!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,119 Member
    Options
    Allie
    🎉🥳🎂 Happy Birthday 🎂🥳🎉
    I hope you have a fantastic time Celebrating 🎂🥳🎉

Beth I'm glad that you and your husband are all right! Great driving skills!!!!

💞 Mary from Arizona/ Minnesota