More friends, motivation, and support.

Options
Terajah38
Terajah38 Posts: 7 Member
Hi everyone. I'm just starting up MFP again this week, and I would love some friends. I think it's great to be held accountable and have lots of motivation and support from all angles of life. I mostly sit in an office all day, so maybe having an early morning or late evening virtual workout buddy would be nice. We could talk about anything and everything! Thanks for reading.

Replies

• Settlegirl77
    Settlegirl77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I need a plan. I'm glad I have this MFP platform, and understand how to post my water, food, etc. But I do not have a meal plan or anyone for support. I almost rejoined WW since I had a better support system than here. However, going to give this one more shot.
    Anyone have a daily meal plan and exercise that they do? If so, I'd like to do it with you.
    I need help getting motivated and started.
  • silverstarrlyte
    silverstarrlyte Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Im also looking for friends working to get healthy!!!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,477 Member
    Options
    the only thing that gets me out is my Labrador Bailey.

you automatically get bonus cool points for having a great dog

• sdeejo1
    sdeejo1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to Add Friends, cam someone show me?
  • TMarieCleg
    TMarieCleg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same, back at MFP again, and definitely need accountability friends
  • Joany43
    Joany43 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!

My name is Joany, and I'm trying to get back in shape, and change my eating habits to healthier eating. Also, trying to do small steps of exercising, this COPD and asthma makes it so hard to do. I'm a former smoker been smoke-free for 3 years now.

Any help or suggestions are all welcome.
  • Hanna3831
    Hanna3831 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! 42 years old and on a weight loss journey!
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Add me, i need new friends!
  • BellaBoosMom3
    BellaBoosMom3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am new to MFP and looking for friend so we can encourage and support each other along the way.
  • Ritzzy_baby28
    Ritzzy_baby28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could not figure out how to add you but you can add me. I actually just joined ww and I was going to quit but stayed on because of the community support. The mfp app is hard to navigate when it comes to the community part.
  • enoel3000
    enoel3000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Interested in community as well. New to MFP and been doing this journey solo, lost 14 lbs since Feb and have 15 to go. A lot to learn and share! We need one another to swap knowledge, what is working and not. I need help to start Exercising, strength training?? I do a lot of walking but need go take it up a few notches. Who’s game??!!