Road to 100lbs lost

Options
thespoono
thespoono Posts: 3 Member
I’ve lost just over 70lbs. Almost to my first goal of losing 100lbs. I feel like I’m in the home stretch and more motivated than ever! I have a long road ahead of me for my ultimate goal, but knocking out this first goal will feel wonderful!

Replies

• lacylucy1935
    lacylucy1935 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    great job!! That takes hard work, just keep going and never give up, you got this! Well done:)
  • thespoono
    thespoono Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nice! YOU GOT THIS TOO!
  • pcosfitnesswarrior91
    Options
    Hi everyone, what are some things you have done to start off your weight loss. I have a goal of 80 pounds but to reach the half way mark of 40 pounds would really make a difference. Thank you
  • GSPsnBees
    GSPsnBees Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,027 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, what are some things you have done to start off your weight loss. I have a goal of 80 pounds but to reach the half way mark of 40 pounds would really make a difference. Thank you

I joined a challenge because I simply needed support and people I could get to know. Those who would understand my UGH Days, and at the same time CHEER me on the good ones. Thankfully I now have MANY more good ones.

If you'd like to check us out, please do so. We are open for new and returning members to the 2022 Summer 5% Challenge right here on MFP!! We'd LOVE watch you hit your goals and of course @thespoono we WANT to CELEBRATE this with you!! You'll even a badge you can use as your icon stating you have HIT ONEDERLAND!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143186-2022-summer-5-challenge-community
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!