GOAL! 11 months, 91 pounds lost! BEFORE / AFTER PICTURES!!!

Options

Replies

• lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    FRIGGIN AMAZING
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational! Nice muscle tone! I know what you mean about it being cool to be able to say a certain number of pounds lost. I lost 45 and really don't need to lose anymore, but I just want to be able to say (and know) that I am in the 120's, so I am trying for another 5 pounds. Anyways, AMAZING WORK!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    th?id=H.5063539923485113&pid=1.7
  • sunshyn225
    sunshyn225 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! When I go running tomorrow, I'm keeping your story in the back of my mind. You're an inspiration! :happy:
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done you on your achievement. Thanks for sharing your story, gives those of us just starting out hope that this works.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! you look so happy and are such a positive role model for your girls. =)
  • rabunpeach
    rabunpeach Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aweswome:happy:
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation - very inspiring!
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    really inspiring! :drinker: cheers on your success!
  • janetwhitson
    janetwhitson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing?

I am similar height and a little less starting weight. Would you mind sharing about how your skin has reacted? any excess? what about your breast? they seem to appear full but that could be a good bra. Just interested in learning some of the finer details and what to expect on my journey
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look great! All your hard word and focus paid off big time! I want to look like you!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Congratulations on your outstanding work!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing?

I am similar height and a little less starting weight. Would you mind sharing about how your skin has reacted? any excess? what about your breast? they seem to appear full but that could be a good bra. Just interested in learning some of the finer details and what to expect on my journey

thanks! well, I have had 5 kids, in a 7 year period... so, I do have stretch marks on my tummy and some loose skin. nothing "hangs" on my tummy ANYMORE, however, it did 90 pounds ago! as for my chest, I do wear good bras, however, ive always had huge boobs, so... didn't lose too much there, I went from a ddd to a dd. if I ever were to get surgery, I would get a tummy tuck just to rid myself of the stretch marks, but I don't NEED to... its not that bad... actually, on my facebook, I have some pics of my belly, from a month or two ago... https://www.facebook.com/TheSkinnyMeWantsOut
  • eowynmn
    eowynmn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome - thanks for sharing your 1200 calorie thing. I eat more, but I know some people see 1200 as bad, but hey it looks like it worked for you with your cheat days. Lookin great!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing. What were your weight lifting days like?

im not like, an advanced weight lifter or anything... my typical day m-f was / is about 30-45 minutes of cardio, usually running combined with elliptical. then about 30 minutes lifting. I do this 5 days per week. m-w-f I do legs, butt, and abs, and then t-th I do arms and abs... pretty simple...
  • janetwhitson
    janetwhitson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing?

thanks! well, I have had 5 kids, in a 7 year period... so, I do have stretch marks on my tummy and some loose skin. nothing "hangs" on my tummy ANYMORE, however, it did 90 pounds ago! as for my chest, I do wear good bras, however, ive always had huge boobs, so... didn't lose too much there, I went from a ddd to a dd. if I ever were to get surgery, I would get a tummy tuck just to rid myself of the stretch marks, but I don't NEED to... its not that bad... actually, on my facebook, I have some pics of my belly, from a month or two ago... https://www.facebook.com/TheSkinnyMeWantsOut

I am also 33 but with 3 kids, same chest size and only an inch shorter. Thanks for being an inspiration
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goodness! You really are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your journey and tips with us! And the fact that you took care of your family's needs along with your own is an inspiration in itself! :happy:
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome, thanks for sharing!
  • kalong1
    kalong1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing :-) thank you so much for sharing it's success stories like yours that make me know I have made the right decision to lose weight. I'm also 33 and a mum of 4! they are 6 and under. Xx
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You have done an OUTSTANDING job! It's great that you've found a plan that works for you and have had success! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!