July 2022 Accountability Month - Check-In

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @deepwoodslady
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It's not easy to live with volatility. You are a great Mom for all you do for your kids and your GS but I can't imagine the toll it takes when you're going through your own health concerns and the stuff with your house. It's too bad when someone is unable to seek treatment and assistance when needed due to the cost and insurance issues. Mental health supports are so critical but they can be so expensive.

@tinacuso
    Thanks, it was a good day but we got a crazy thunderstorm at night so the evening activities we had planned didn't happen. Such is life!

@BittersweetVita
    So glad to see you back. Thanks for the support.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Height: 5'9"
    Goal: Stay in maintenance range (160-165)

Jul 1: 163.4
    Jul 2: 162
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    @mthomas0228
    Yay! What an awesome NSV.

Thank you!!!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,566 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady

Is your daughter going to live with you indefinitely?
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy – The rainbow is beautiful
    @HollyL7714 – The view from your hike sounds beautiful
    @BittersweetVita – A very successful first day!
    @deepwoodslady – Glad you had a successful day despite the fact that you argued with your daughter.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    July goal: < 119lbs

At this point the goal is to lose only one pound per month for the rest of the year.

01 - 119.9
    02 - 120.5
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am Dawn
    61 years old, 5'2"
    I joined MFP in October 2018
    I have lost around 50 pounds and have another 20-30 to lose. I was 10 pounds less at this time last year and really did feel better. Right now I don't fit into the clothes that I was wearing then. I will use that as motivation to try to reduce.

Friday July 01 - 138.6 - Happy Canada Day : - ) I will try to keep it reasonable today after work when all of the festivities are going on. This morning shows me up 0.9 above last month's start weight.
    Saturday July 02 - 136.2 - Huh? Well, I'll take it : - ) Danced my *kitten* off at the park right near my house. We too had a big rain storm at one point and got drenched. Ran under a tree, the band temporarily stopped so we went back to my place to change clothes and went back when we heard the band start back up. We got a beautiful rainbow after all of that : - )
    Sunday July 03 - 138.4 - I went into the red a little bit (18) yesterday which rarely happens. The scale has reflected it. It is supposed to rain here for today and tomorrow, so I got all of the grass cut and stuff yesterday. Today I will pick away at indoor stuff, get the floors washed etc.
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Name: Ashley
    Height: 5'9"
    Goal: Stay in maintenance range (160-165)

Jul 1: 163.4
    Jul 2: 162
    Jul 3: 165.2
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am Dawn
    61 years old, 5'2"
    I joined MFP in October 2018
    I have lost around 50 pounds and have another 20-30 to lose. I was 10 pounds less at this time last year and really did feel better. Right now I don't fit into the clothes that I was wearing then. I will use that as motivation to try to reduce.

Friday July 01 - 138.6 - Happy Canada Day : - ) I will try to keep it reasonable today after work when all of the festivities are going on. This morning shows me up 0.9 above last month's start weight.
    Saturday July 02 - 136.2 - Huh? Well, I'll take it : - ) Danced my *kitten* off at the park right near my house. We too had a big rain storm at one point and got drenched. Ran under a tree, the band temporarily stopped so we went back to my place to change clothes and went back when we heard the band start back up. We got a beautiful rainbow after all of that : - )
    Sunday July 03 - 138.4 - I went into the red a little bit (18) yesterday which rarely happens. The scale has reflected it. It is supposed to rain here for today and tomorrow, so I got all of the grass cut and stuff yesterday. Today I will pick away at indoor stuff, get the floors washed etc.
    Monday July 04 - 141.0 - Ouch