silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    celery.jpg
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I wish someone had the free time to stalk me

Consider me your permanent stalker.

Please be sure to leave the blinds open and the key under the mat. Thank you!

Michelle I am totally gonna stalk you while you're being a stalker!! I am SOOO excited!!

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! There's nothing that I love better than being stalked whilst I am stalking. It really completes the whole circle.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    quick recap, Christy, I am stalking you, you stalk MNA, and we can all meet for drinks....I'll bing the donkey and the hat.....oh the hat, where is it?!?
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    quick recap, Christy, I am stalking you, you stalk MNA, and we can all meet for drinks....I'll bing the donkey and the hat.....oh the hat, where is it?!?

OMG best plan ever!! I totally took the hat to have it cleaned....you know...due to the big mess from last time. I'll get it back to you ASAP :flowerforyou:
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    <-- Wish I was stalked. Somebody? Anybody? ..... Hello?..... Is this thing on?..... ***sigh***
  • MNA76
    Options

OMG best plan ever!! I totally took the hat to have it cleaned....you know...due to the big mess from last time. I'll get it back to you ASAP :flowerforyou:

Wait a minute!!! Don't bring the donkey. He's a real jacka$$!! (Badum bum. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all week)
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

Wait a minute!!! Don't bring the donkey. He's a real jacka$$!! (Badum bum. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. I'll be here all week)

Haha well if you want to get TECHNICAL he said he will BING the donkey not bRing it so we are good I think LOL!!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I want a stalker too!

I HOPE you Truly get your wish...you or a loved one. People put out BAD Karma and when the boomerang comes back around They can never seem to know "WHY' it had to happen to THEM.

Wow, thats cold. Karma back at ya!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Never been stalked that I know of.

If they are a good stalker though, you never know they are there.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I wasn't trying to be a stalker. I'm just friendly...

Ummm you are kinda stalkerish..havent seen you blink once..lol
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options

***stalking***
  • smyr630
    smyr630 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Maybe because I make my account private and request people to add me before they can follow my stuff, I dont have "stalkers".
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    People are always misinterpreting my words. How was i supposed to know "Hey, I found your house on google earth" and "Do you want to meet up in the back alleyway" are not appropiate comments for a friend request?
  • MNA76
    Options

Of course you wouldn't know. I'm great at my job, Silly. ;)
  • MNA76
    Options
    People are always misinterpreting my words. How was i supposed to know "Hey, I found your house on google earth" and "Do you want to meet up in the back alleyway" are not appropiate comments for a friend request?

I happen to think that these make wonderful icebreakers. Well done, you!!
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Maybe because I make my account private and request people to add me before they can follow my stuff, I dont have "stalkers".

That didn't stop me.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

***stalking***

Maybe I need to start watching my back a little closer. Didn't even see you back there ;)
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    While you're complaining about the creepers you're getting for free here, I'm having to buy mine...at Walmart none the less...fml

2013-06-28172121-1.jpg
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Why the hell do people do this!!!!!!!! Why don't ppl ever get the message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This site can get freaky at times!!!! Jeez!!!

That is not a stalker.

Try having one for real and then you will know.

a real stalker gives you so much fear you don't take the time to make a forum post about it, you just disappear

^^THIS!
This discussion has been closed.