New to this community

Options
Hi - I’ve been using MFP for over 5 years now, but have never used the community. I’m hoping to connect with others for motivation and support to help me stay on track with my goals. I’m female, 61, and would like to improve my health by staying fit and eating a balanced diet. I could lose about 10-15 lbs, but have been struggling with motivation to stay on track for the last year or so. I do well for about a week, and then fall off my routine and gain back what I’ve lost. Looking forward to sharing tips, tricks, and even frustrations with some of you who find you have similar situations.😊

Replies

• Ginharbe
    Ginharbe Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Well, it takes for a while to come up with a good plan that your body will like. I suggest try the premium plan on MFP free trial for a month, follow their guidelines, IT HAS STRUCTURE , that's the reason many people falls off routine, count your portions , measure your food, take a look at the recipe discovery feature, it does help, I lost 8kg+, in about 6 months slowly but surely. MFP MADE ME A BELIEVER