Daily Goal(s)

Options
MichelleMcKeeRN
MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
Do you need customized daily goals to help conquer each unique day? This challenge might be for you!

Make your daily goal(s). Check back in and let us know how you did! It is that simple.

Good luck 🍀

Replies

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: MET!

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 Workout + 8000 steps
    🍓Calorie deficit of at least 500 calories
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My goals are usually always the same:

💧 Water - 14 cups
    👟 Steps - 10,000
    🥗 Calories - under 1,400
    🥖 Carbs - 50 grams of net carbs or less
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise - 30 minutes minimum
    ⌚️ Close watch rings!
    ⭕️ Move Ring is 600 calories burned
    🔘 Stand Ring is 1 minute if standing through each hour/12 hours of the day
    (Exercise ring is set for 30 minutes a day so that is also covered)

Once I get back in the habit of hitting these daily goals I will up my Move goals on my watch and add in longer or more exercises!
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I was a little over 100 calories too much on food goal and just over halfway on my steps. I have to remember when traveling that my pedometer app tracks everything in Central time although my watch will change time zones with me!

Everything else was met!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 Workout + 8000 steps
    🍓Calorie deficit of at least 500 calories
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I was a little over 100 calories too much on food goal and just over halfway on my steps. I have to remember when traveling that my pedometer app tracks everything in Central time although my watch will change time zones with me!

Everything else was met!

Good job Shauna! You did a great job drinking lots of water and reaching so many goals!

You can set different goals for travel days. Getting in 10,000 steps while traveling is really hard.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    For my workout, I ended up hiking and swimming at the lake.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 250 calorie deficit

We are having friends over for bbq tonight. I figure relaxing my goals for today will make it more enjoyable.
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I didn’t get to write out my goals yesterday bc we were in very spotty service most of the day but if I had it would have been my normal day plus a 4 mile hiking goal and I wanted to drink 3 liters of water while hiking to combat elevation sickness.

My low carb goal was almost shot when we stopped and had Thai food waiting on a rain shower to pass over so I could hike….I did log it and it wasn’t too high in carbs and ended up being the only meal I had yesterday.

I managed 6 miles of hiking and did consume all of the water in my pack but I wasn’t able to ward off elevation sickness so I ended the night in a full blown migraine. I made my husband waste money on soda and donuts BUT I didn’t touch them I just went to bed instead.
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Todays goals are the basics!

💧 Water - 14 cups
    👟 Steps - 10,000
    🥗 Calories - under 1,400
    🥖 Carbs - 50 grams of net carbs or less
    🏋🏻‍♀️ Exercise - 30 minutes minimum
    ⌚️ Close watch rings!

It’s almost 11 in Colorado so I better get moving it I’m going to hit those steps!!!
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Steps were definitely hit yesterday. I ended up eating high carb food but didn’t really eat a lot of it. I didn’t get around to completing my dairy again, too much was going on after my unplanned yet amazing hike. I probably won’t eat great today bc I have food left over that I won’t be able to throw away but I will still focus on my move goals and drink plenty of water!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Maybe met, maybe not.

I wore my Fitbit and it showed I burned 2700 calories. I ate super light so I could enjoy the bbq… and then I had a few drinks. We drank all the bud light lime and then moved onto more calorie heavy drinks. I lightened mine up with sparkling water.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 Eat mindfully because I am a smidge hungover
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    🚛 Traveling today. I’m back on track with food, water, and logging so my goal will be to find a way to get in my steps!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    I have been doing my best at eating mindfully the last couple days. I drank lots of fluids. I completed 12,000 steps yesterday and 11,000 steps so far today. I definitely count these last two days as wins, all considering.

Tomorrow’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500 calorie deficit
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Right after I posted that we were moving, he parked the truck in an area I could explore bc the highway was closed for construction. Definitely got those steps in!! Hit all goals and only went a little above my carb limit. Pretty sure it was the orange juice that did it!

Today we will be traveling BUT I count loading as a workout. Lifting heavy chains and ratcheting big binders, I always burn some calories when I help him load and unload, later I will finish out my steps.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options

Right after I posted that we were moving, he parked the truck in an area I could explore bc the highway was closed for construction. Definitely got those steps in!! Hit all goals and only went a little above my carb limit. Pretty sure it was the orange juice that did it!

Today we will be traveling BUT I count loading as a workout. Lifting heavy chains and ratcheting big binders, I always burn some calories when I help him load and unload, later I will finish out my steps.

That is awesome you were able to get your steps in! Any workout is a good workout. I burn more calories doing heavy yard work than I do with a gym workout. I definitely consider that a win!

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Today’s goals: MET!

Tomorrow’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500 calorie deficit
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Goal I’m having the most issue with is limiting the carbs lol. I didn’t want to be strict low carb anymore bc I wanted to be free to eat fruit again but the carbs I had yesterday was pretty healthy choices so I’m still happy.

Todays carbs are already shot (added sugar to my coffee) but I want to keep calories low and the odds of me getting steps in will be iffy so if I can’t walk somewhere I’m going to try my best to do a cardio or body weight workout!

Water and close watch rings as always!

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    I had to push myself to get those 8000 steps. I didn’t go hiking yesterday and it was really noticeable.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500 calorie deficit

• MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 I understand wanting to go low carb. With a very low carb, results come so fast. It is hard to pass up refreshing fruit in peak season. I have been enjoying big bowls of melon. It is only 100 calories and so filling. Maybe adjust your carb goal a bit higher so you can enjoy fruit for a time? You can always lower your carb goal again. I keep thinking I might try a little low carb cycling but not today.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: MET

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 10000 steps
    🍓 500 calorie deficit

I am moving my sleep/wake schedule to where I want it. This always makes a harder few days of dieting.
  • twarrenot1
    twarrenot1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today's goals:

• Track food
    • Drink 8 glasses of water