Daily Goal(s)

Options

Replies

• shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Back to my normal daily goals!!! I’m back home and can utilize my gym room more often now!

I’m giving IF a try and have been doing alright with less meals so far. I’m not starving just eating because I know I need to. I’ll have more time to log that now!
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Missed yesterdays post but I’ve started a mini strength workout streak and got in my 3rd straight strength workout day. Todays goals 15000 steps, 1 gallon water, 1 hour run, strength workout, 1 hour reading, and no sweets at work
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Met. Yesterday, I made it to 12000 steps. I went on a hike and could have swore I saw a brown snake with a vibrant blue tail.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500+ calorie deficit, meal prep something with lots of veggies
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Met. Yesterday, I made it to 12000 steps. I went on a hike and could have swore I saw a brown snake with a vibrant blue tail.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500+ calorie deficit, meal prep something with lots of veggies

I had a friend share a post that a woman found a bright blue rattlesnake at her house! What the heck?
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    8/4 physical goals meet didn’t get reading done. Need to get back to it for my personal development goals. Excuses got the better of me yesterday and I’ll do better today. Todays goal, 1 gallon off water, 15,000 steps, strength work out, run, and 1 hour reading. HappyFriday 😁😁
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 I did some research and figured out what I saw was a skink.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @Mikeruns2021donotaddme you are doing great setting those big goals!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Met!
    I started to have some cravings at the end of the day. Instead of giving in, I looked at how many calories I had left and made some old fashioned oats with blueberries, cinnamon, and brown sugar. It definitely did the trick.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 625+ calorie deficit (For lunch, I have snap peas, cold steak, and fruit. For dinner I am making marinaded/grilled chicken breast, steamed brown rice, veggies-maybe zucchini)
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    My slow transition into IF is kinda working just my hours of eating window is way off lol, today I’m trying to reset to the appropriate times.

Going to shoot for all normal goals while cleaning and trying to find something fun to do this weekend.
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 what did you try for your initial eating window and what eating window are you gravitating to?
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: Met!
    Thankfully, the increased deficit wasn’t really noticeable.

I made lots of chicken breast yesterday and I have a little steak left. I shouldn’t have to cook anything today which will be nice.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 875 calorie deficit
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    @shaunarlr83 what did you try for your initial eating window and what eating window are you gravitating to?

I’m trying for eating only between 11-8 the first couple of days I wasn’t eating anything all day and would get a little hungry feeling at night. Yesterday was better I didn’t start until noon and ate some grapes about 9pm. Today will be much the same since I slept in late 😂
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    Yesterday I hit every goal except my steps. I didn’t even think about checking it bc I was up all day cleaning. You would think you walk more than what you do while doing that! 😂
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Yesterdays goals hit except reading. Todays goals: 1 gallon of water, 20000 steps, 2 hour run, strength workout.
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    All goals hit today!!!

Tomorrow my goals will be the usual but 15,000 steps

I’m going to do something I have not done 100% on my own in many years, get up and go to church! I picked a random one out where I don’t think I will know anyone. Just needed a change. Going to try to go for a hike afterwards and then come home and finish cleaning and organizing and gearing up for what I hope is an amazing week!!!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    Options
    Yesterday’s goals: 1/3 not met
    I drank the 12 cups of water. I was pretty sedentary all day but I went on a hike and ended up with 11,800 steps. I did not make my calorie deficit. I got hungry and just ate too many calories.

Today’s goals:
    💦 Drink 12 cups of water
    🛼 8000 steps
    🍓 500+ calorie deficit, focus on eating whole foods
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Todays goals are 1 gallon of water, 15000 steps, strength workout, and run. Feeling exhausted at work today so no reading likely today even though it should be a focus 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • shaunarlr83
    Options
    I didn’t make my 15,000 steps yesterday but I feel like I sweat enough to make up for it 😂

Today was normal goals and I didn’t do great but made it through. I keep forgetting to drink my water.
  • Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    I didn’t make my 15,000 steps yesterday but I feel like I sweat enough to make up for it 😂

Today was normal goals and I didn’t do great but made it through. I keep forgetting to drink my water.

@shaunarlr83 i find the best way to get your water goal is to get an oversized water bottle. Eventually you get so tired of it being heavy that you drink it 😁😁

• Mikeruns2021donotaddme
    Options
    Got all my goals yesterday so that was great 😁

Todays goals are 15000 steps, 1 gallon of water, strength workout and run, 30 minutes of reading. Still busy but I’m making it a priority today 😁😁