WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2022

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    edited August 2022
    Katla - What great news! :)<3 Sending big hugs for all the family.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,193 Member
    That was a quick post, because Waitrose arrived dead on 7 am. :D All put away now. The poor woman had to negotiate all around the pavement works to get to our front door. We have put the dustbins out halfway down the road!

Thank you Barbie!

Levi is growing so fast, Lisa. <3 Oh my word! I felt so sad when Bea left the baby stage and there is a short time when they get frustrated with their own babyness, especially if they have older siblings, but that time has passed now and she is a joy. The family are taking their first 'road trip' this August, because she is older now. They will be touring Slovenia for two weeks, staying in four different places, mountains, lakes, etc. That would have been torture when they were younger.
    I still miss a baby to cuddle, though. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Good Morning from a sunny York

Thanks Barbie for setting up a new month - August already, the months are flying by.

My aim for this month is to be more positive, I feel as if I have let negativity hold me back. I'm always looking for things to go wrong, I never used to be like this.

I also want to get healthier, treat my body like a temple (and not a dustbin!) I'm sick of feeling tired, fat and frumpy!

Katla Good news

Pip Love the new rug

Tracey My mum's TENS doesn't have pads, it looks like a pen, you put the end on where the pain is and press and hold the clicker (like a ball point pen) and leave it for 30 seconds. I'll have to try and take a photo .

More I wanted to say, but if I don't move now my knee will seize up completely.

Take care and love to all <3
    Viv UK

• ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,329 Member
    Katla-glad you are reunited with DH and you are both safely at daughter's. Hope he continues all in his recovery and you all adjust well.

Ginny in Ohio
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Welcome, Stacey from Maryland! We are glad you have joined us. Great goals, by the way.

Viv, I like your new goals: "be more positive" & "treat my body like a temple"...they resonate with me, too!

I am rejoicing that Katla and her husband are together and safely with loving family. Joy!

Karen in Virginia

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,301 Member
    sypivx8fnjrm.png
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,045 Member
    Mary hope your sale goes through quickly.

Love the pictures!
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,520 Member
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,683 Member
    Morning ladies
    Slept oddly last night . And after this weekend .i think im just going to lay low today..
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    OH WOW Bethe! Can't wait to hear how that goes for you! I'm really interested. One thing I've been seriously interested in, PURELY for the asthetic value, (really... because it's cool-looking) is a wind panel wall. They're really pretty and they have the multi, individual panels that turn and I just like looking at them, not to mention that they'd save some money.

OH KATLA, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!

You've been BUSY Machka!

Welcome AUGUST! (not really... not ready for fall, but time marches on)

Thanks for the new thread Barbie!

Chat tomorrow, love ya! Carla, in MN
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Machka, You sound busy and happy. :)

Carla, I looked up wind walls. Mesmerizing!

Karen in Virginia