cgwcfnczwq3b.jpg
    Soup is my elixir today.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa

47rfgsfex4ko.png
    aanc4i45aht4.png

dinner tonight here is cashew chicken.
    TONS of veggies(all from helping at the food program, same with the chicken thigh meat-
    Had a small bowl full for late lunch and will have another after Zumba tonight.

cooked down the two small baskets of blackberries I picked at mom's Saturday afternoon- super ripe(the way I like them) so needed to be used right away. I want to fill some crescent rolls with some for our picnic after class Wed. I didn't add anything to the berries- will add a little honey powder if it isn't sweet enough- it is cooling now so I will try it- Want it to be just berries but will see.

Took the daycare girl to the park- walked instead of driving(it is just four blocks or so away) then I walked/jogged(that is a first) while she played. At over 12,000 steps already with an hour of zumba in two hours.

In a challenge with one of the zumba friends- fun to be competitive. Just a M-F challenge so easy to do.

Debbie

Yummy!
    Rebecca
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,337 Member
    Options

Stacey – welcome! Come back often

Cut the grass today. I couldn’t believe how much it had grown since I’d cut it Saturday. I’ll go to ceramics tonight, Vince won’t. He’s too exhausted. Well, this is the first time he’s exerted himself that much. Ordered paint for ceramics. I can work on the black parts while I’m at home. Almost everything has some black in it

M – great to see you. We were getting concerned

Lisa – we never started school until after Labor Day, too. Same with my kids. Down here, tho, they start in mid-August.

Went to ceramics tonight. I’m surprised that it seems no one has mentioned how there are fewer and fewer paints (they’re running out and not replenishing), especially the Stroke & Coats. And the fact that she isn’t pouring molds. Oh well….

Michele NC
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    🇨🇦
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    P S - hope we hear from Kylia soon. Very distressing reports from Kentucky. :'(

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Viv UK-I agree attitude is everything. I like you body description.

Machka-good to have you posting-missed your chatter and questions and advice. You did have an incredibly busy July!

Love the expression on Bea's face Heather!

Carol-Grands are growing quickly. Hard to believe back to school this early.

Rita RV-glad things are looking up. I started meds Sunday for a sinus infection. I woke up at 1 am this morning and my first thought was "I can breathe!" Does make all the difference.

Pip-sounds like your plan is working for the bike/ride. I see people around here riding bike and holding dog's lease (dog is trotting along with them). Would that approach work for you?

Sue in WA-good news that pt is working and foot is healing. Sounds like a nice visit with GS.

Karen-I love your brother's picture! That is one I would seriously consider buying-and I don't typically buy paintings.

Barbiecat-August will be a long waiting month-maybe they will have a cancellation.

Yesterday helped set up for a large funeral dinner in our area. I did not know the deceased personally but it was quite a send off. Didn't stay for the dinner-just did 4 hours early set up crew. In the midst of that, totally forgot I had a pt session scheduled. Had in my work phone calendar (which I didn't check yesterday because I wasn't at work) but did not have it in personal cell. I honestly do not think I have ever forgot such an appointment in my life, so I don't feel too bad. If I get charged a fee I do. Missed for a good reason.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies
    Off to watch Miles..
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Carol, Rebecca, Lisa, Heather, & all the grandmas,

My gosh the grandkids are all sprouting! I especially see a huge change in Levi.

<3

• Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Very uplifting to sit on my swing on the deck this morning with a little sprinkle and read how you'all are doing! DH still sleeping. Electrician due at any time to break the morning's peace!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    DH is here with me and I am beyond grateful.

We’re at our daughter’s home now. His heart surgery was/is successful and he is gradually gaining strength. We’re in our old and wonderful RV.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Karen VA ~ I like the 2005 painting too! Is your brother a bird enthusiast? My granddaughter only paints landscapes for some reason. I wish she would try new things.

Rosemarie ~ Welcome! I too am from Georgia...actually, a Georgia native. At almost 74, only out of Georgia for several years when my husband was at Fort Knox, KY. Our Dr. Katiebug is also from Georgia!

Carol
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    I don't usually like plant analogies, but something about this appealed to me ...

mc1143hlwlvb.png

Rose: Job. I got to play in the database today and write SQL code!!

Bud: Hope ... that maybe next year we'll be able to travel a little bit ... to leave the island.

Thorn: My home office ... I need a professional organiser or something.

Machka in Oz