Get it Together in September- A Fresh Start Month🍃

13»

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    I’m a bit late for Sept but will it continue in Oct please?
  • lazycat2018
    lazycat2018 Posts: 1,750 Member
    I'm a weird person! Not for the first time, when I join a group and start posting my weight, it goes up. Every pound that i had lost, I lost on my own. I will take weight loss off my monthly goals, if this is acceptable of course.

So, do my daily planks routine, work with free weights, do at least 30 minutes of cardio (an hour actually until the end of September as I'm on holiday), close all rings. This has been done on every day but one so far.
  • lcharpentier2
    lcharpentier2 Posts: 354 Member
    Can't move to much yet I think i'm getting over a baker's cyst in my knee hope it breaks soon. Can't see a doctor to drain it until October 5th. Oh well still going down slowly.
  • Lynn__W
    Lynn__W Posts: 1,016 Member
    I have a lot in common with LazyCat2018 .. everytime I set a wt loss goal, my weight is up within the next two or three days. I've been yo yoing the same 4 pounds since the beginning of the year. I just so need to get consistent small losses and 0 gains happening. Getting scared that come Christmas I'll weigh the same as I do today, if not more, so hoping I can join this group today and continue on into October etc.

Today I will keep a diligent food journal and follow a sensible plan. I have company coming this afternoon and more tomorrow, followed by a dinner out Sunday evening but I'll just have to stay smart and manoeuver thru them.
    Need to get back to my "to do" list so I'm not fatigued and stressed by the end of the day. I work 3 to 7, and by then the first of our company will have arrived.

Thx for listening.
    Lynn
  • lazycat2018
    lazycat2018 Posts: 1,750 Member
    Ah, I'm not hoping to weigh any less by the end of September any longer, as I hadn't factored in my 2 weeks' stay at home holiday. Still, I am trying to log daily and exercise daily and be reasonable in my food choices, more or less. Planning to continue in October.

Good luck to everyone x
  • lcharpentier2
    Well I started at the beginning of the month at 200 and this morning 197.6 not much of a loss but a loss all the same. Doctor's appointment coming up. See what they can do for my knee. I want to walk. Exercise is out of the question right now.
  • Lynn__W
    Stress overload in my life right now; weekend went sideways every way imaginable. DS and DH are "at each other" and DS's vehicle is broken down, in our yard.
    Wt bounced up 3lbs by yesterday's weigh in, back down 2.6 this morning. At worked we are being squeezed to work faster and faster, then have meetings this afternoon and tomorrow.
    Sorry to dump this here but I need to survive all this and continue my personal quest for a healthier weight.
  • lcharpentier2
    Sometimes you have to vent Lynn and it helps even if it's talking to strangers. Well for me it's off to the lab this morning. Then tops at 5pm hopefully i'll be down some. Good luck to all.
  • Lynn__W
    Thanks for your support Icharpentier2. Hope Tops went well.

Ended month at 163.2; same wt as I started Sept at, however mid month a backslide started and i have that stopped and down 4lbs. from my highest so calling it a win. Let go of my WW membership and going to focus on trying to record 100 consequetive meals on Noom. Love that the app still allows access and use of their data base and food journaling even after you're ended your term. Actually had more success with Noom and I think it was their showing number of consequetively logged meals; kept me tethered to recording regardless of how well or bad the day was going.
    And on to October.