September 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    @marisap2010 good luck, hope you have a great race!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,437 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Edit: Oops, I meant to post in October thread. See you all there
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,965 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart PePe LePew...I haven't thought of that cartoon in a long time. I loved them too. Glad the cat and skunk were ignoring each other, and you.

@yirara I like running intervals too. It makes you know that you can run faster for a few minutes. :smile:

Wow @AlphaHowls There was a lot going on in your world the middle of last month. I hope you got all the repairs taken care of and you don't have any more gout attacks. Did they find out why the guy went on the rampage with the semi?

Love the signs you made for your kids @polskagirl01 . So clever.

@rps67 I hope your Achilles is better by now.

Love the "everything hurts" shirt @marisap2010 ! Love the bling for the wineglass too!

@polskagirl01 Great job on getting out there and showing up and RUNNING your 10K. Loved the race report. Congrats on your team prizes.

@Scott6255 Congrats to your brother on his award!

@swenson19d Love that viola. So pretty. Sorry you are having to deal with grief, but you are right - it never completely goes away, but does eventually get easier to incorporate into your life.

@eleanorhawkins I'm sorry that running club isn't working out right now. I'm sure it isn't you, but do understand how your feeling would be hurt by the ladies not responding to your requests to run together but sign up for races. Maybe they have just decided that they want to train on their own and when their schedule allows instead of "having" to be somewhere at a certain time. Congrats on getting your 32K run completed. Love the humor in your report. It sounds brutal.

Congrats @tarun_yadavA at learning how to do the spoiler. :wink: Sorry I missed that in real time. It made me laugh now though.

Amazing @AlphaHowls - that you will have run around the world by yourself soon. What's next? Running to the moon? I see @shanaber had the same idea. :wink: And saw your response - I think you could do it.

@katharmonic Glad to hear that you have a better diagnosis for your shoulder and know what NOT to do to help it heal.

@shanaber I would be scared to death if there was a skunk sleeping in my garage. I know that either Tippy or I or both would get sprayed. Good luck keeping it out now that you know where it was. I think I read that moth balls help deter them.