Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Sept accountability: 7 days AF
    Alcohol: 23 days (50 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

9/1 - 2 wine; did not join DH when after the wine he poured bourbon & coke so I call this a WIN sticking to 2
    9/2 - 2 wine
    9/3 - AF ; DH had wine. I passed since I know that tomorrow night I plan to indulge. LSU football game & my sister’s 60th birthday. We are having a tailgate style party at my house with beer, orange cosmos, whisky slush, sodas, tea, etc AND lots of food!
    9/4 - 3 drinks ; 2 whisky slush + 1 orange cosmos LSU tailgate party at my house for the game … switched to tea and then water

9/5 - 3 wine ; my sister came over for her real birthday
    9/6 - AF; 1 Clausthaler Original Non-Alcoholic beer
    9/7 - 2 wine
    9/8 - AF; DH had wine. I passed
    9/9 - 2 wine planned with dinner & Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power. DH & I got our Pfizer Bivalent Booster Covid19 Vaccine and Flu Shot Friday before lunch. Other than tired and early to bed 8:30pm neither of us had any problems … not even a sore arm.
    9/10 - 3 wine ; dinner at my sister’s
    9/11 - 3 wine ; Steak dinner; Son’s family staying over since their AC is out again after being replaced a few weeks ago

9/12 - AF with determination; DH had wine. I passed
    9/13 - AF; struggled even though I was home alone
    9/14 - 2 wine; steak night; passed on the bourbon & sprite after dinner
    9/15 - 2 wine; passed again on the bourbon & sprite when the wine bottle was empty
    9/16 - 2 wine
    9/17 - 2 drinks; 1 whisky slush + 1 wine at LSU tailgate party at my daughter’s home
    9/18 - 2 wine

9/19 - AF @ book club
    9/20 - 2 wine
    9/21 - AF @ book club
    9/22 - 3 wine ; vacation 1 at Nury’s + 2 in evening around campfire.
    9/23 - 2 drinks; 1 frozen gin & tonic @ Loro’s + 1 wine @ Aviary Wine & Kitchen. WIN was not ordering beer at lunch instead I ordered a frozen Lemonada AF at Tubby’s Ice House
    9/24 - 2 drinks; 1 Tijuana Spa Water (blanco tequila, jalapeño, mint, pineapple, cilantro) @ Culinary Dropout during lunch. Dinner 1 Skinny Sage Margarita (Tequila Tromba, Magdala Orange Liqueur, Sage Agave, lime juice) + 1 AF Lyre’s Orange Italian Spritz @ Tillery
    9/25 - 3 wine Home from vacation. DD & her little one + her 2 golden doodles will be staying with us this week. Her hubby flew to London on a private plane (work) for the week.

9/26 - 1 wine
    9/27 - 2 wine
    9/28 - 2 wine; my mom flew up for a visit and my DD, DGD and her dogs are still with us
    9/29 - 2 wine
    9/30 - 1 wine @ The Terrace Mediterranean Kitchen in Little Rock; Girls’ Trip with my mom & sister; My sister had 2 bottles of wine that she brought with her and we did not open either after the 1 glass at dinner!!!

Not where I wanted to be at the end of the month but at least I'm here and still being accountable!!! Thank you all for sticking around to add support, inspiration, and encouragement for each of our journeys.
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I was so close to drinking last night! Thanks to this group, I made my goal of 15/30 days in September. Woohoo! I didn’t count in August but this is a massive improvement!