9/11- 9/12-9/13 - 9/14-9/15- AF
    9/16 - 9/17 -9/18 A
    9/19 - 9/21 - AF
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Sept accountability: 7 days AF
    Alcohol: 14 days (32 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

9/19 - AF @ book club
    9/20 - 2 wine
    9/21 - Plan AF @ book club

Going ahead and counting tonight since I have confidence in myself passing on alcohol now at book clubs when we are out at restaurants. 1. Cheap expensive wine does not interest me 2. Others (even if it is just 1 person not drinking) feels like a support network

Monday night I passed on both wine & beer at the Texas Biergarten where our book club met. 2 of us out of the 10 were not drinking. I felt like I was supporting my friend of 30 years whose husband is in a trial now to tackle his rare cancer which the doctors say there is nothing more they can do. She supported me in not drinking when I'm out with friends.

DH home alone Monday night drank 1.5 bottles of nice wine. But Tuesday night we each had 2 glasses with dinner and the 5th glass in the bottle remains in the fridge with the leftover half bottle from Monday night. Baby steps for him.

Tonight is my other book club at mexican restaurant which yes there will be margaritas, wine & beer. The margaritas are hard to pass up during happy hour but actually when I think about it they are not my favorite in any way shape or form so I'm finding them easier to say "no" to when ordering.

Vacation plans Thursday through Sunday!!! No plans to stay AF then but I will track my consumption and report back on Monday.