📢📢👍🏆STARTING right up! Join us with the 2022 🍂🍁FALL 5% Challenge!

Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 13,429 Member
I LOVE this challenge!! I've gone from 288 down to 169 Lbs!! I have many health issues, so if I can do this, so can you!!

What is the 2022 Fall 5% Challenge? Join this supportive team and let's have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, make new friends and improve our health! Race to Fascinating Places for 8 Weeks. JOIN us to write your own success story! Open enrolment, join any time.

It was the support, it still is the support (I'd like to see 20 to 30 lbs. more go!) that makes such a difference!!!

After you hit JOIN Please post under the 🟢Post Only Here for a Team Seat Request!🟢 for a team (There are 8 teams).

You'll learn or continue to work on healthy habits while exercising at your current level (if you are new to do not worry!! We all start as new people! If you are already at your goal weight, Welcome aboard also! We do not want you to lose weight, but we'd love to have you here because maintaining is HARD WORK! We'll support you!).

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143596-2022-fall-5-challenge-community-team-plz-join-us
Tagged: