Does anyone know how to add Holly Dolke (Hooked app) workouts to MFP?

Options
StillOodelally3
StillOodelally3 Posts: 2 Member
Hello!

I've dusted off the ol' MFP log-in and am setting everything up again. Most of my workouts are cycling and videos from the Hooked health app. Instead of entering each exercise one by one, every single day, I figured I'd ask to see if there's an easier way.

The last time I was on MFP, this type of thing (YouTube vids, etc.) wasn't as popular as they are now, so I'm having to re-learn how to enter everything. Hoping it's improved since then!

Thanks so much for any help!

Answers

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    Options
    We definitely plan on adding more integration partners to our program, such as Hooked Health, in the future. At this time, we do not know who those partners will be, nor do we announce any partners until they are officially live.

We will take your recommendation into consideration when we do. We also recommend you contact them as well and let them know you would be interested in having them integrate with us.

For now, to view a list of our current partners, please visit: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps

In the meantime, you will need to manually add your exercises into your Diary. You can check out this article for more information on how to do this.
This discussion has been closed.