October Walking Challenge (Fitbit or other device included)

Options
bernadettefranco3120
bernadettefranco3120 Posts: 4 Member
edited October 2022 in Challenges
Good morning everyone! I searched for a walking or steps challenge, but could not find a current one. Movement is a challenge for me right now due to time. I need movtivation and accountability partners. I have a fitbit and will be tracking daily. My goal is at least 10,000 steps a day. If anyone would like to join me in this challenge that would be wonderful! I know it is the 13th, but that is okay. We can set daily and monthly goals and see how it effects our weight and health goals. I am also willing to add people to my fitbit as well. Feel free to add your own personal challenges below or miles or any type of walking goals you have. I am open to new ideas and seeing the group develop over time. I will post daily to keep myself accountable.

October Daily Challenge 10,000 steps
October Monthly Challenge 190,000 steps
Actual Daily
13th
Actual Monthly so far

Replies

• bernadettefranco3120
    Options
    Okay, WEEELLLLLLL, First day back was not the greatest for movement. My goal was 10,000 steps, but I just kept finding excuses not to move. GRRR. Upset with myself for that. It is a new day. I started off slow on moving, but plenty of day left.

October Daily Challenge 10,000 steps
    October Monthly Challenge 190,000 steps
    Actual Daily
    13th 3,506
    14th
    Actual Monthly so far 3,506