Anyone else having issue with getting to food diary?

Options
13»

Answers

• pmpope68
    pmpope68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is this primarily a problem with the desktop version? Is anyone having issues using mobile?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    pmpope68 wrote: »
    Yes, it's been constant for me for a few months now. Not just the error page, but clicking to add a meal under one category and it ends up under another or when signing in, instead of it going directly to the food diary, it actually takes me to a page where I have to click on my profile first before being taken to the diary. I've considered canceling my premium subscription if the features are not going to work correctly.
    ..and...
    pmpope68 wrote: »
    Is this primarily a problem with the desktop version? Is anyone having issues using mobile?

Have you put in a support ticket at, https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us

?

• klkl10
    klkl10 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Now I'm being logged out again every day. Oof.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I too am having same issue, and not having printable menu load proper, also, log in and goes right to weeks ago? Been a member since 2011 never had any issue till recently?
  • Because40
    Because40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been having issues for a couple days. I've been using the site for years without any issues. It tells me to log in but I'm logged in. Some pages won't load. The site is acting buggy.
This discussion has been closed.