JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,649 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until early dinner with FIL. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Going for dinner. No desserys today but can have little corn thing which is pretty sweet.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Just read back a few pages and caught up a bit. It's too late to post goals today, so I thought I'd just post a quick reply to some of you and tomorrow I can hop on and list some goals.

@pridesabtch I missed your 50th birthday! Happy belated birthday! Hope your 90-day proficiency review went well.

@beachwalker99 I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's divorce situation and the toll it is taking on you. It's terribly hard to keep emotions in check when our children are being hurt and manipulated so badly. I have 3 children who have all been through it, and they were hurt so badly. It broke my heart, and it was difficult to keep my own health up during that time. Try to remember that you can't help anyone else without first taking care of yourself. Also, if it helps, all 3 of my children are in a much happier healthier place now....as are my grandchildren. Deep breaths. She is lucky to have you and your husband nearby to help. (((HUGS)))

@more_freggies76 I wish I were as self-disciplined as you! Your posts inspire me to do better.

@Snowflake1968 I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. It's like a never-ending circle, isn't it? For me it's like....I don't move enough because I'm in pain--part of the reason I'm in pain is because I emotionally eat--I emotionally eat because I am in pain and overweight. Round and round we go... I joined the No BS Weightloss program and it is helping me to catch and challenge my thoughts and the emotional eating. I've not lost all the physical weight yet, but boy have I ever lost a ton of emotional weight! I hope you feel better soon, my friend.

@Bex953172 Congrats on losing 22.5 lbs! "Mindless Mindfulness" ! I love it. That should be the title of your first book.... :lol: How are the girls doing?

@RuthanneBowers I think talking to a friend you haven't talked to in a year is a huge accomplishment....maybe your most important one that day! I need to do this. I keep telling myself I'm going to reach out to friends and relatives but then I never do. :flowerforyou:

@pamperedlinny There sure are a lot of cold bugs and flu going around. I hope you feel better soon! My head is just starting to clear up and I got sick on September 17th! Crazy stuff...just doesn't want to go away.

@TerriRichardson112 Hello! Congrats on finishing out September in the middle of your range! :flowerforyou:
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment -I won’t eat again until tomorrow.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm back. I essentially had a lot of excuses followed by legit emergencies all throughout this summer and I disappeared from the boards entirely. So.... I'm back and trying to get my butt in gear again. Starting simple with my goals as it's been a while since I really made any.

JFT:
    👸Log food all day
    👸No coffee before 8am
    👸No food before 10am
    👸No food after 8pm
    👸Drink at least 80 oz of water
    👸At least 6000 steps on fitbit
    👸Talk to contractor about issues they didn't fix (I hate confrontation)

I made this commitment on Tuesday morning. By Tuesday afternoon I had a scratchy throat and wasn't feeling 100%. By yesterday morning my over the counter test was positive for C. So...... I'll try restarting my commitments again next week when I can leave the house and don't feel so miserable.
    I hope it’s a mild dose, and you recover quickly. And thank you for staying home. So many people are blasé about C and other infections. They seem oblivious common sense about keeping germs to yourself.

DH and I are still impacted by the bout we had last December.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    🍁🍂🎃🍂🍁🍂🎃🍂🍁
    🍁🎃JFT: October 2023🎃🍁
    🍁🍂🎃🍂🍁🍂🎃🍂🍁
    October focus:
    📍Adhere to Solid Habits

Daily Solid Habits:
    💎Right This Minute: Anti procrastination strategy
    💎Just DO it!!!
    Morning Routines:
    💎Daily Meditation
    💎Walk/Make beds/Shiny Sinks
    💎Post Sole Mates steps
    💎Weigh < 140/log
    💎Monitor %age Fat/Muscle
    💎Log CI<CO/Balance macros
    💎Herbal tea/supplements
    💎Self care
    💎Quality time with DH
    💎Ablutions/dress/Shiny sinks
    💎Breakfast
    In between:
    💎Intentional exercise > 60 minutes
    💎Cardio > 5500 steps
    💎Strength > 15 minutes
    💎Flex > 15 minutes
    💎Active hours > 6
    💎Zone minutes > 25
    💎Declutter > 15 minutes
    💎Daily chores
    💎paint/draw/write/read
    💎Craft/crochet
    💎General chores
    💎Gardening
    💎jigsaw/puzzles/TV favourites
    💎Meet with friends
    💎Quality family time
    Evening Routines:
    💎Sole Mates evening reminder
    💎JGM10Ds/JFT/UAC/Hogwarts
    💎Close Fitbit rings/Zone minutes
    💎Building Healthy Habits
    💎Duolingo Latin
    💎Update Women over 50
    💎Switch off screens at 11.15pm
    💎Clutter Sweep
    🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
    🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I’ve had a busy few weeks, and was off colour for a few days last week after our boosters.

Summer is truly gone. Although we have had sunny days, there is a nip in the air.

🎃 Terri 🎃
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    @Bex953172 Congrats on losing 22.5 lbs! "Mindless Mindfulness" ! I love it. That should be the title of your first book.... :lol: How are the girls doing?

Haha, "Chapter 1: Not sure how, but it happened" 😂

God what a cr@p book that would be 😂 But that had made my day.

Girls are all good, Saskia will be 10 in January, can you believe that?!
    Marleys 7, Casey's 5 and 6 in Feb.

That sweet beautiful baby I've been posting all that time has turned into the devil child 😂
    She's so bad with her emotions it's unreal. That's hard to teach to a kid but we're getting there.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB - Thank you! I have had binge eating disorder since childhood, but I've finally found what works for me!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/14/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today, except sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 10/11)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 10/16✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 10/1)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 10/9)✔️Didn't eat. Need to cook more
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Don't look at big fund today. (last 10/10) (Don't want to do this everyday.)✔️
    14) Can have dinner early today with FIL. Can eat what I want at the restaurant.✔️
    15) No Harvest Snaps today. (last 10/13)✔️

JFT for 10/15/2023 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies).
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 10/11)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 10/16
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey ok today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 10/1)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 10/9)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Can look at big fund today. (last 10/10) (Don't want to do this everyday.)
    14) Can have dinner early today with girlfriend. Can eat what I want at the restaurant.
    15) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/13)
    ================== 4DW started =============
    **Going to start doing some of these again.

4DWs (4 Day Wins) are here, in a shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until dinner with girlfriend. Might be a little early. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Stretch. Duolingo.
    2. AM duty. Email next teacher contact. ESOL journal.
    3. Verbs lesson. Compare 5.1 and read 5.2 Work on one pager.
    4. Planning - Grade journal 7. Input grammar quiz grades. NEED TO TAKE COMPUTER HOME DAILY. Calls for students. Lunch meeting?
    5. ESOL analysis. Get school map.
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before??? What are the areas of concern here? Ask R for current member list. Need to run member slips through copier to get PDFs.
    7. Create sheets with members names & contact info - including room locations! Where even is my sheet for this school??? Need also to find my time sheet for organizer job.
    8. Evening: Write ESOL analysis. Dinner: Sandwich. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to write blog posts. Need to look into other options for wisdom teeth removal, also see if medical insurance will help to cover it. Check in with B about what to do when there are competing organizations. Contact S about members' displeasure at "being told who to vote for" and requests for info on ALL candidates.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 202.0

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 194, purple All-Stars. 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Schedule massage. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary. How do you take the hurt out of caring? Identify what I want: to have my professional expertise acknowledged and given the respect it deserves, and to be taken as a legitimate authority.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. Break? What break? *sigh*
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • more_freggies76
    edited October 2023
    Options
    t Snaps today. (last 10/13)✔️
    JFT for 10/15/2023 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies).✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 10/1)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 10/9)✔️Didn't eat today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Can look at big fund today. (last 10/10) (Don't want to do this everyday.)✔️
    14) Can have dinner early today with girlfriend. Can eat what I want at the restaurant.✔️
    15) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/13)✔️
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 10/16/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 10/14), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, Trader Jo cookies).
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 10/1)
    14) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/15)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Good day, JFT friends! Happy Monday! I am starting to feel human again, so that’s awesome. It’s nice to be able to breathe through my nose again…just sayin’. 😊

I weighed myself on Sunday, and I was only down 0.2 lbs, but I was actually quite pleased the number went down rather than up. I’m finally out of the 180’s for the past 3 or 4 weeks, but I was convinced I blew it because I’ve not been drinking my water, and I’ve not been stopping when I’ve eaten enough. So seeing the scale still under 180 and down another 0.2 lbs helped my resolve to keep going this week. New day, new week, right?

I started a challenge on Saturday from a Weightloss group I belong to called #365DaysOfWalking. I hesitated to join because I’m not exactly known for my follow through for stuff like this, but today will be Day 3 of 365, so hopefully I just keep my momentum up and do it. It would be so healthy for me. I’ve gotten so darn lazy since retiring! But to be honest, the only reason I went on Day 1 was because I couldn’t let myself fail already on Day 1, so it’s going to be an uphill battle for awhile I suspect. 😬🤦🏻‍♀️

Have a great day everyone!

Just for Today, 10/16/24
    • No BS 24H plan and assess ✅
    • Journal
    • Walk
    • Log my food on MFP and close food diary
    • Errands
    • Home Care
    • Self Care
    • One item from Joy List
    • Zoom coaching at 6:00 pm

2023: Food is for fuel, not entertainment. 💥
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/16/2023 (today)✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    14) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/15)

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my metamusal, I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Tuesday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Stretch. Duolingo. Attempt YMCA class!
    2. Map classrooms. Email next teacher contact. ESOL journal & analysis.
    3. Finish 5.2. Work on one pager. TURN IN ONE PAGER WRITTEN DRAFT.
    4. Planning - Grade journal 7. Input grammar quiz grades. Calls for students.
    5. NEED TO TAKE COMPUTER HOME DAILY. Lunch meeting RE benchmark?
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before??? What are the areas of concern here? Need to run member slips through copier to get PDFs.
    7. Update member info Sheet file. Begin creating team at my school.
    8. Evening: Tutoring. Dinner: Sandwich. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to write blog posts. Check in with B about what to do when there are competing organizations, and how things are going with one-on-ones. Contact S about members' displeasure at "being told who to vote for" and requests for info on ALL candidates.

Scale goals
    Today: 202.6

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 194, purple All-Stars. 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Schedule massage. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary. How do you take the hurt out of caring? Identify what I want: to have my professional expertise acknowledged and given the respect it deserves, and to be taken as a legitimate authority.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. Students were something else today. Ugh.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 10/16/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last 10/14), unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 10/9)✔️Didn't eat today.
    13) Can look at big fund today. (last 10/10) (Don't want to do this everyday.)✔️
    14) No Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/15)✔️
    JFT for 10/17/2023 (today)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 10/11)
    4) Don't weigh again until Friday, 10/20
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 10/16). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Don't look at big fund today. (last 10/16) (Don't want to do this everyday.)
    14) Harvest Snaps(22-30 g) ok today. (last 10/15)
    15) Don't look at medical insurance today for surgery. (Not sure they are going to pay it all)

Sample

[/quote]

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Wednesday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Stretch. Attempt YMCA class! Duolingo.
    2. Email next teacher contact. ESOL journal & analysis. Record & return one pager drafts.
    3. Othello review. Work on one pager. Grammar practice (verbs) as starter.
    4. Planning - Grade journal 7. Input grammar quiz grades.
    5. NEED TO TAKE COMPUTER HOME DAILY. ESOL ANALYSIS DUE TONIGHT.
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before??? What are the areas of concern here? Need to run member slips through copier to get PDFs.
    7. Update member info Sheet file. Begin creating team at my school.
    8. Evening: Therapy; ESOL class. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to return the Dolly wig. Need to write blog posts. Check in with B about what to do when there are competing organizations, and how things are going with one-on-ones. Contact S about members' displeasure at "being told who to vote for" and requests for info on ALL candidates.

Scale goals
    Today: 203.0

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. Students were something else today. Ugh.