JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 960 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday 11th

Only one snack 2
    Be mindful with food so-so, could do better
    Walk dog yes, 55 minutes, luckily missed the rain
    Pay tax bill no
    Gardening managed about 90 minutes in between crazy heavy showers

JFT Wednesday 12th

Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Pay tax bill
    Walk dog
    Gardening, if dry

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,338 Member
    Options

JFT Tuesday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Set up office a little more :smiley:
    - Request Accesses :smiley:
    - Try to move training around :smiley:
    - Get a list of direct reports :smiley:
    - Protein bar for breakfast :smiley:
    - Light lunch :smiley:
    - Log food :(
    - stay green :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :smiley:

Things are going well so far at work other than the fact that my computer keeps randomly shutting down. I actually put Teams on my phone this morning so I could take a meeting. I hadn’t planned on doing that, but not it’s done. Going to IT after my 8:30 meeting to trade out this laptop for another. Hoping it’s just a bad system.

This morning was crazy stressful. Thought I had a 7:00am meeting. Rushed to get to work, then computer issues. It was actually quicker to load and set up my phone than it was to open my computer. Anyway, I got on line at 7:05. Yep late for my first meeting. No? Wait, no 7:00am meeting after all. Phew!!!

Today will be busy. Meetings. Maybe buying S a new car, then getting home in time to meet the kitchen design guy to get a quote for remodeling. Then maybe trivia. We’ll see. Right now I’m running on about 3 hours of sleep, and that just isn’t functional for me.

JFT Wednesday
    - work by 7:00 😀
    - Meetings 😒
    - Switch laptops
    - More training modules
    - One on One meetings with a few of my staff
    - Kitchen guy
    - Car dealer - or maybe Tim will do this earlier in the day.
    - Trivia
    - Log food
    - Stay greens
    - Max 3 light beers
    - Home by 10:00

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,763 Member
    Options
    @emgracewrites - I once had a VP when I was complaining about the time it took to do things ask me to write everything I did for a week. I even wrote the time it took me to write her stupid list and still didn’t get help.

@pridesabtch - hope your computer issues get settled. A new kitchen sounds like a lot of fun, and expensive.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    JFT for 7/12/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last), but can have sugar free or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips). Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/10)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/13
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/10). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last)
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Not yet!!

Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,337 Member
    Options

Hi there! I forgot to come back and update my progress yesterday. I guess it'll take me a few weeks to get back into the habit of logging into MFP. I don't use my laptop much and I don't like trying to type on my iPad. As a matter of fact, I just had a big long update and the whole thing disappeared on me suddenly, so here I am on my laptop retyping my goals. Grrrrr.... My own fault. I hit something I shouldn't have I'm sure, but still....it's annoying!

Hope you're all having a good day! :flowerforyou:

JFT Wednesday, June 12th
    • Make a 24H Plan. Assess yesterday’s 24H plan. ⭐️ Done
    • Drink 60+ oz water before 7 PM
    • Close activity rings on Apple Watch
    • Be accountable for every bite and close MFP Food Diary at the end of the day.
    • Listen to podcasts, read my daily inspirational and devotional books, journal/gratitude journal, WT in my Book Nook.
    • Marco messages
    • Get ready for the No BS Busting Excuses virtual camp weekend.
    • Bills / Declutter desktop / Pack & drop off Amazon returns / Aldi run for milk & mango salsa. Meal prep for freezer meals and for the week - Blended rice dish, pasta dish, soup? (These tasks are ONGOING through the week as I have time)
    • Bedtime routine.

WOTY 2023: Serenity. In 2023, I will stop worrying about what I cannot control and work toward accepting & changing the things that I can! I will strive for peace inside. 💞🙏🌺🌹☮✝

💥Food is to be used as fuel, not entertainment💥
    [/quote]
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB
    Yeah it was a lot of drama but good news is today the neighbours kids ball came over, I threw it back straight away and she was actually nice to me and told her kids to say thank you. So thats ended. And as for the ex-friend I dont Think she's gonna bother me again. I'm not even going into the town centre for a while. I have a bus pass so anything I need in the town centre I can get somewhere else in nicer areas. Where we live is kinda "rough" in comparison to where I grew up.

Little update from me. I bought a 30kg weight set not long ago, can't remember if I mentioned it. But we finally got round to using them, they're brilliant, bit bulky but it's all interchangeable from straighbar/curlbar/dumbbells and even into a kettle bell. We bought some protein for after our workouts and we bought a pre-workout to enhance our performance whilst working out. It's mostly caffeine.

Anyway, tried that today and I've been SO jittery, despite a big workout. So think maybe do a half scoop next time rather than a full one 😬 oops.
    Dreading tomorrow when my muscles are gonna be sore! But we take 2 rest days after each workout. Plus the ab roller is killer 😂

Food wise I've not been logging really but I'm not eating as much anyway. I'm quite happy with the way that's going in my head.
    And I've noticed my face and legs and ash said my arms look thinner today so yay for me!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @Bex953172 Good for you! Glad the neighbor dramacsettled down. That can be quite awkward! I’ve never lifted weights, and I’m pretty sure I’d hurt myself trying! Lol. But I think it’s great you two are doing it together! Woo Hoo for being able to notice a difference already!!! Go Bex! 😋
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/12/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last), but can have sugar free or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips). Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/10)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/13✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/10). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last)✔️Didn't eat today.
    Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for 7/13/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips). Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last)
    Not yet!!

Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• littleblackskirt
    Options

JFT Wednesday 12th

Only one snack yes
    Be mindful with food yes
    Pay tax bill yes
    Walk dog yes, 55 minutes
    Gardening, if dry yes, before the rain started

I got as far as looking in the biscuit tin on my way to bed last night, before I came to my senses lol. So one planned snack in the afternoon after dog walk. I'm finding it hard to eat well right now so pleased at even a very small victory. I really need to start logging again.
    Still trying to walk the dog every day, but my back is pretty sore. In fact, I ache all over. My grandson arrived very early as he wanted to eat breakfast in my house (he brought his own cereal lol) and I was even struggling to walk down the stairs, so stiff first thing in the morning.

JFT Thursday 13th

Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Walk dog
    Do bins for Friday morning
    Laundry
    Gardening

Hoping to do something in the garden before it rains again. I think it's rained every day this month. My garden is much bigger than I wanted, and there's an awful lot to do in the summer to keep it under control.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/13/2023 (today)✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    11) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    Not yet!!

Now in shared file:

Sample

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,763 Member
    Options
    JFT - Wed July 12
    1.5L of water - 😕 1L
    Log all food - 👿 had it all logged then ate more
    15 minutes of movement - 🙂

JFT - Thurs July 13
    1.5L of water
    Log all food
    15 minutes of movement

@Bex953172 - Glad to read the drama has settled some. Also congratulations on the loss. I really need to step up my game.

@littleblackskirt - sorry to hear you’re in a lot of pain. That makes it hard to find the gumption to do anything.

Michaela has been here for two nights. She has been doing ceramics camp and went with me last night to ceramics.
    She made this bank.
    zbf2ba2nr67r.jpeg
  • PackerFanInGB
    edited July 2023
    Options

JFT Wednesday 12th

Only one snack yes
    Be mindful with food yes
    Pay tax bill yes
    Walk dog yes, 55 minutes
    Gardening, if dry yes, before the rain started

I got as far as looking in the biscuit tin on my way to bed last night, before I came to my senses lol. So one planned snack in the afternoon after dog walk. I'm finding it hard to eat well right now so pleased at even a very small victory. I really need to start logging again.
    Still trying to walk the dog every day, but my back is pretty sore. In fact, I ache all over. My grandson arrived very early as he wanted to eat breakfast in my house (he brought his own cereal lol) and I was even struggling to walk down the stairs, so stiff first thing in the morning.

JFT Thursday 13th

Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Walk dog
    Do bins for Friday morning
    Laundry
    Gardening

Hoping to do something in the garden before it rains again. I think it's rained every day this month. My garden is much bigger than I wanted, and there's an awful lot to do in the summer to keep it under control.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your back! I’ve been MIA for a bit…did you hurt yourself or do you have back issues? I have arthritis in many joints and it’s miserable especially when it rains. Hope you feel better soon! 💞

I think it’s adorable that your grandson came early with his own cereal just so he could have breakfast with you! 🥰

Also, good for you with only having one snack! Every small victory should be celebrated! It’s all those small victories that lead to our success!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

@Snowflake1968 How nice that Michaela went to ceramics with you! Her bank is cute…love her color choices. My grands are all getting to an age they don’t want to hang out with me anymore….although the older ones are starting to stop in when they’re out and about more lately so that’s nice.

Hope everyone’s having a good day! :flowerforyou:
    JFT Wednesday, June 12th
    • Make a 24H Plan. Assess yesterday’s 24H plan. ✅
    • Drink 60+ oz water before 7 PM. ❌. (50 oz)
    • Close activity rings on Apple Watch ✅
    • Be accountable for every bite and close MFP Food Diary at the end of the day. ✅
    • Listen to podcasts, read my daily inspirational and devotional books, journal/gratitude journal, WT in my Book Nook. ✅
    • Marco messages ❌
    • Get ready for the No BS Busting Excuses virtual camp weekend.✅
    • Bills / Declutter desktop / Pack & drop off Amazon returns / Aldi run for milk & mango salsa. Meal prep for freezer meals and for the week - Blended rice dish, pasta dish, soup? (These tasks are ONGOING through the week as I have time)
    • Bedtime routine.✅

JFT, Thursday , June 13th
    • Make a 24H Plan. Assess yesterday’s 24H plan. ✅
    • Drink 60+ oz water before 7 PM.
    • Close activity rings on Apple Watch
    • Be accountable for every bite and close MFP Food Diary at the end of the day.
    • Listen to podcasts, read my daily inspirational and devotional books, journal/gratitude journal, WT in my Book Nook.
    • Marco messages
    • Get my space ready for the No BS Busting Excuses virtual camp weekend. (Supplies, space, drinks, pc updates for Zoom)
    • Bills / Declutter desktop / Pack & drop off Amazon return / ⭐️ Walmart run for Rx & milk. Meal prep for freezer meals and for the week - Blended rice dish, pasta dish, soup? (These tasks are ONGOING through the week as I have time)
    • Bedtime routine.

WOTY 2023: Serenity. In 2023, I will stop worrying about what I cannot control and work toward accepting & changing the things that I can! I will strive for peace inside. 💞🙏🌺🌹☮✝

💥Remember: Food is fuel, not entertainment!💥

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/13/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last), but can have sugar free or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips). Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/10)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/13✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last)I did have this today, but it's been a long while.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last)✔️Sample
    11) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️
    JFT for 7/14/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 7/17
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/12). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/13)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    Not yet!!

Now in shared file:

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Also, just remembered I need to have my coffee stuff quite early tomorrow because i’m taking DH to an early appt.
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with your back! I’ve been MIA for a bit…did you hurt yourself or do you have back issues? I have arthritis in many joints and it’s miserable especially when it rains. Hope you feel better soon! 💞

I think it’s adorable that your grandson came early with his own cereal just so he could have breakfast with you! 🥰

Also, good for you with only having one snack! Every small victory should be celebrated! It’s all those small victories that lead to our success!

@PackerFanInGB I have issues lol. My spine is not quite straight, and I've had constant problems and pain for over 30 years. I cope but it's frustrating as it limits what I can do in a day. And as I get older it's not just my back...my knees, feet, hands, all want to join in!
    The pain in my hands is really bothering me at the moment, I'm struggling with caps and lids.

I'm sorry to hear you have arthritis. As the saying goes "getting old is not for cissies!"

Grandson came for breakfast again today (because he left his favourite cereal box at mine yesterday lol). He's going to his mother's for the weekend so I'll be able to get up slowly on Saturday and Sunday.
  • littleblackskirt
    Options

@Snowflake1968 I love Michaela's owl bank! She's very talented.

JFT Thursday 13th

Only one snack 2, or maybe 3. Not good
    Be mindful with food meals were fine, snacks not
    Walk dog 45 minutes, avoided the rain again :)
    Do bins for Friday morning yes
    Laundry yes
    Gardening yes, a bit more done

JFT Friday 14th

Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Walk dog
    Order autumn bulbs, too many to choose from!
    Make phone calls
    Indoor stuff

I'm not going to do any gardening today, I think it's meant to rain most of the day anyway. I need to rest my back a bit more, and I have loads to do inside.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    @Snowflake1968
    Yeah I'm glad it's settled down too. Although the ex friend is still going round telling everyone. My friend Kirsty today told me that someone had asked about it because they had "heard we had an argument" and straight away they told her that it was the ex-friend who told them.

She thought it would annoy me again but I said the only people I'm bothered about is you, my partner and kids and my family. As long as I've got no issue with them then I don't give a cr@p what anyone else thinks x