JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    dclz74n3s0xv.jpeg
  • everydaysteps
    everydaysteps Posts: 50 Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    JFT Monday 24

Count cals ✔️
    With in cals ✔️
    Drink water ✔️
    10 k steps ✔️
    Up protein not at all
    Veg/ fruit not junk carbs ✔️
  • everydaysteps
    Options
    JFT Tuesday 25

Count cals
    With in cals
    Drink water
    10 k steps
    Up protein
    Veg/ fruit not junk carbs
  • everydaysteps
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 Congratulations x2!
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow. But can still have my dose of metamusal. (Still haven't yet today!)
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 972 Member
    Options

Brand new week!
    JFT Monday 24th July

Log everything yes, and sneaked in just in the green
    Only one snack yes
    Be mindful with food yes
    Walk dog yes, 50 minutes
    Foot exercises some, not enough
    Back exercises some, not enough
    1 hour housework nope, just didn't happen
    Plant 5 plants no

Have a good week everyone!

I didn't get everything done that I had planned, not sure where the day went. I did have neighbours come to visit unexpectedly. And when my son collected his dog in the evening he was here for 2 and a half hours...I hadn't seen him since Friday so he had a lot to tell me lol. Spent quite a while in the garden working, didn't get the plants in but now have spaces for them. It was so chilly, my fingers were numb, in July!

JFT Tuesday 25th

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Walk dog
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Plant the 5 plants before it rains
    Cut neighbour's hedge (absentee neighbour doesn't cut their hedge, so I have to or I can't get my car in my driveway)
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I'm so pleased to read your post, you sound a lot more upbeat and at last good things are happening for you!
    I hope you enjoy the course, and how lovely to have another grandchild to look forward to. Sending lots of good vibes that it all goes smoothly!
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Goals for 7/24
    - IT troubleshooting ✅
    - Make it through the work day ✅
    - Reserve tickets for Thursday workshop ✅
    - Pay medical bill ❌
    - Reschedule dentist appointment ✅
    - Log food and water ✅

Goals for 7/25
    - log food and water
    - Pay medical bill
    - work
    - Look for a better job
    - Write
    - Do something to clean up around the house

Yesterday was okay. Pushed through my non-existent appetite and was feeling proud of myself until I logged my food and discovered I still fell 600 calories short of my goal. Still having a hard time with this low FODMAP diet because my nutritionist continues to insist it’s not actually food causing any problems and wants me to reintroduce foods a whole lot faster than what the directions for the diet actually say. I’m not giving up, I just wish I didn’t feel so alone as I try to figure this out and build a better life for myself.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/24/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today (last), but can have sugar free or no sugar added. None of the chocolate bar today.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips).✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/16)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/27✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/23). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/13)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/18)✔️
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️

JFT for 7/25/2023 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last).
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips).
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/24)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/27
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/23). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/13)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/24)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Not yet

Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. No more desserts today. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/25/2023 (today)✔️
    1) Can have dessert today (last).✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips).✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 7/24)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 7/27✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/23). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/13)✔️
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/24)✔️
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    JFT for 7/26/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies, and pita chips).
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/25). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage ok today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/13)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/24)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    Not yet

Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• everydaysteps
    Options
    JFT Tuesday 25

Count cals Not today
    With in cals Probably not
    Drink water ✔️
    10 k steps ✔️
    Up protein My focus Yes
    Veg/ fruit not junk carbs ✔️

• everydaysteps
    Options
    JFT Wednesday 26

Count cals
    With in cals
    Drink water
    10 k steps
    Up protein
    Veg/ fruit not junk carbs

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Goals for 7/25
    - log food and water ✅
    - Pay medical bill ❌
    - work ✅
    - Look for a better job ❌
    - Write ❌
    - Do something to clean up around the house ❌

Too burnt out after a 10 hour workday to do anything useful or productive. And despite the extra hours I’m still miles behind where I need to be, so I get to look forward to another long day tomorrow.

My only goal for tomorrow is to get through the workday. That’s all I have the energy for. Burnout sucks 😞
  • littleblackskirt
    Options

JFT Tuesday 25th

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green yes
    Only one snack yes, 79 cals
    Be mindful with food yes
    Walk dog yes, 45 minutes
    Foot exercises a few, not enough
    Back exercises no
    Plant the 5 plants before it rains yes
    Cut neighbour's hedge (absentee neighbour doesn't cut their hedge, so I have to or I can't get my car in my driveway) about half done, bin is full

JFT Wednesday 26th

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Only one snack
    Be mindful with food
    Walk dog
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    More gardening when dry
    Empty car

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 7/26/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugar free or no sugar added.
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 7/25). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/24)
    Not yet

Now in shared file:

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - can eat lunch early today due to a 1 pm meeting and drive to it.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.