JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    JFT Wednesday- no treats after dinner!
    1. AM walk.
    2. Finish hanging posters.
    3. Print sign-in sheet for open house and "You are awesome because" half-sheets.
    4. Put files in cabinet. Set up desks: 4 groups of 4, one group of 5.
    5. Call GAE to find out what's up with billing. Get in touch with whoever it is at RESA. At some point I have meetings. Get together with the other 10th teacher to discuss units and what to include on benchmarks. Where does Russian literature fit?
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before???
    7. Put Google Classroom codes on white board for open house.
    8. Evening: Livestream. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to rs testing to after primary visit so it doesn't get mis-billed AGAIN. Need to figure out how to check on date for my ADHD referral which I thought was set up but now I can't find it. NEED TO RUN LINES.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 203.0

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. Oy.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to look back for my last post from the weekend. The event I was at on Saturday had 2 food vans, one ice creams and one hot dogs and chips. I had a hot dog, it was much bigger than hot dogs used to be! Then on Sunday my family decided to order pizzas. For some reason the 6 inch I wanted wasn't available and they got me a 10 inch pizza. Couldn't finish it, so won't be ordering one of those again. So my choices were not the best at the weekend.
    Monday and Tuesday I was looking after my grandson, some of my choices were good but some were not. We went to the beach and bought ice creams yesterday as a treat.

Today I was thinking I wouldn't bother logging, but I know how easy it is to "forget" each day so I weighed and logged my breakfast.
    I'm in a lot of pain right now so think I will have a day off dog walking.

I've received an invitation to a wedding in October, my lovely nephew is getting married. I want to dress up in honour of the occasion, but am useless with clothes at the best of times! With all my back issues I really struggle with heels. Losing some weight before October would really help with finding an outfit.

JFT Wednesday 2nd Aug

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Only one snack
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Have a housework/paperwork day

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,760 Member
    Options
    JFT for 8/2/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 8/3
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/30)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Can eat lunch early due to lunch lesson.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Just focusing on the basics this week, but I will attempt to catch up a bit on reading posts. I have about 40 pages to go :D

Recap - Tuesday, August 1

Log - :)
    Healthy food choices - :)
    Under calorie limit - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - :)

JFT Wednesday, August 2

Log
    Healthy food choices
    Under calorie limit
    Hydrate
    Exercise
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • clicketykeys
    edited August 2023
    Options
    JFT Thursday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Sleep as late as possible; MAYBE time on the elliptical.
    2. Print seating charts. Get markers for tables and have portfolios ready.
    3. Arrange additional desks.
    4. Planning - review thematic scope and sequence. Write back to 1st block; put feedback forms in portfolios. Will need to write back to 3 & 4 after school today and before school tomorrow. ASSIGN BOOKS?
    5. Get in touch with whoever it is at RESA. Is there a key to the cabinet in the classroom? Get together with the other 10th teacher to discuss units and what to include on benchmarks. Which standards go with what unit? Where does Russian literature fit?
    7. Ask D for non-school email and how/why he joined the union.
    8. Evening: Rehearsal / meeting. Dinner: Sandwich? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to rs testing to after primary visit so it doesn't get mis-billed AGAIN. Need to figure out how to check on date for my ADHD referral which I thought was set up but now I can't find it. NEED TO RUN LINES.

Scale goals
    Today: 202.4

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. Made it through! Today was REALLY full - setting up for school, then open house, then livestream. Tomorrow is the first day with students. I actually feel pretty confident, but with this being a new school, I'm not sure what sorts of behavioral norms to expect.
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    JFT Wednesday 2nd Aug

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green not quite
    Only one snack one...until 8pm when I had a second!
    Foot exercises yes
    Back exercises some
    Have a housework/paperwork day yes

Posting on here was responsible for me not snacking in the morning, it would have been a success if I hadn't had a biscuit in the evening! I need to ride out the chocolate cravings. More willpower needed.

JFT Thursday 3rd Aug

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Only one snack
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Actually wear new trainers
    Load car with charity shop donations
    Tie up plants after wild day yesterday
    Shop/fuel/birthday gift
    Dog walk
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/2/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added.✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday 8/3✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/30)✔️Didn't eat today
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Can eat lunch early due to lunch lesson.✔️

JFT for 8/3/2023 (today)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 8/7
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    13) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • clicketykeys
    Options
    JFT Friday - no treats after dinner!
    1. Sleep as late as possible; MAYBE time on the elliptical.
    2. Print rosters and new seating chart. Check on Chromebooks. Write book assignments on rosters; copy out bus assignments for last class. Reply to 5-day feedback during AM duty.
    3. In class: get folio, set up name cards. Hand out books; silent reading, log. Keep log in folio. If no Chromebooks, play "What Did I Miss" and then ROL "Won't Hire." May need to print Lost Generation tomorrow.
    4. Planning - Assign books and write assignments on rosters. Write back to 1st block; put feedback forms in portfolios.
    5. Get in touch with whoever it is at RESA. Is there a key to the cabinet in the classroom? Get together with the other 10th teacher to discuss units and what to include on benchmarks. Which standards go with what unit? Where does Russian literature fit? Discuss ideas for thematic units.
    7. Ask D for non-school email and how/why he joined the union.
    8. Evening: EWOC call 5p; livestream 6p; podcast 7p. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!

Scale goals
    Today: 203.2

Long-term goals/progress

WFTY: Priorities. First day with students at the new school. Most of it went really well; my last class of the day was VERY squirrelly. We'll see how things continue.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/3/2023 (today)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 8/7✔️
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)✔️
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/30)✔️Didn't eat today
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Can eat lunch early due to lunch meeting.✔️

JFT for 8/4/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    Now in shared file:

Sample

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Busy day, so I'm posting late. I didn't get my exercise in, but at least I got my errands done. The weather has been really lovely this week, so this evening my daughter and I took the boys to Jazz in the Park - such a relaxing way to end the day :)

Recap - Wednesday, August 2
    Exercise - :)

Recap - Thursday, August 3
    Exercise - No.

Same goals tomorrow, so I may as well post them now.

JFT Friday, August 4
    Log
    Healthy food choices
    Under calorie limit
    Hydrate
    Exercise
  • michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options

[/quote]
    Jft - 8/1
    1. Plan my meals starting with dinner. I can sort of work around the rest of it.... Not sure how I'll manage this one
    2. Drink water before each meal and snack every day check.
    3. Work in either a 15-20 min walk or workout 3 times this week. (probably won't get to walk, I already completed 1 out of 3 walks) [/quote]

I've been logging a majority of my foods. It was hard to plan out my meals, but somehow I made it work.

I got through one exercise walk this week. If I walk tomorrow, I know I'll be walking a lot on Sat.

I've been doing okay with the water

I'm going to keep the same goals for the rest of the week.

I'm going to add that I am making a commitment to going to bed. There are things to do, but I think it's better to get to bed "early" tonight.
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    JFT Thursday 3rd Aug

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green yes, by using exercise allowance
    Only one snack yes
    Foot exercises yes
    Back exercises yes
    Actually wear new trainers yes, ouch
    Load car with charity shop donations yes
    Tie up plants after wild day yesterday yesz
    Shop/fuel/birthday gift yes
    Dog walk 45 minutes

I hate wearing new shoes! New pair were good for soles and arches, but they rubbed the top of my foot. so I was limping by the time I got home. I've been looking online for exercises to help with plantar faciitis, don't know who to believe, such differing advice out there.

JFT Friday 4th Aug

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Only one snack
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Deliver charity stuff
    Day out!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,101 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've not been on!
    Kids started the summer holidays and any time I get to myself is.. you know.. gone. 😂

Feel like I've been busy but it's.more like my brains been busy and in reality my body's not getting that much done 😂

I feel stressed though, hopefully having my new flooring put down this weekend. But I don't like having people in my house 😂 my house is like my sanctuary and when other people are here I feel like I can't live/relax in it as I normally would when someone else is around.

Plus I've got 3 kids AND an daft dog which I have to try keep off a screeded floor for a few hours. I know Ash is gonna help too but the thought of it seems chaotic. Plus this kids like to "show off" to anyone in the house, as any kids do and it can be real embarrassing sometimes 😂

After this weekend I think I'll be able to relax. Get the kids out more. Were doing one "expensive" day out to a huge funfair. It will only be as expensive as we let it be.
    Then we're doing some cheap/free days out.

We can visit 3 museums for one ticket. And it's fairly priced. And they're all local to the area and based on the area.
    So we can visit the oldest townhouse in the area (that's where we found out about the tickets and man it does look SO old, but cool) and then there's an air raid shelter one and then we can visit an old hall which only a bus ride out the area but down the road from where I used to grow up! (In fact I went there on a school trip in primary school for 'Tudor Day')

Then there's two big museums in Manchester, the Manchester History Museum (that's just been renovated, me and Ash went) and then there's the Science and Industry museum
    That's my FAVOURITE and deffo for kids!!

At the minute they've got an exhibition on that is all about the digestive system and it's all interactive too I think. So you start at the mouth and work your way through to... Well you guessed it.
    Apparently the kids get "poo hats" and can pretend to be the poo in the intestines 😂😂😂 sounds hilarious.

IF we go, I will take pics for you all 😂

Think fitness and exercise will have to take a backseat but I'll probs do the odd exercise here and there but I don't think I can commit to it right now.

That DOES NOT mean I'm giving up though, I can still be mindful, still eat well even if it not a priority.
    I don't wanna step on the scales in a month time and realise I have to redo all the work I've done!

Hope everyone else is good.
    I've read everyone's posts, but not had chance to reply!
    X
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/4/2023 (today)✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.
    13) Can have coffee stuff early because of early appt
    Now in shared file:

Sample

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)✔️Didn't eat today.
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 8/7✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️Slightly more than 30 g
    10) Sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 7/30)✔️
    13) Can have coffee stuff early because of early appt✔️

1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added. (Can have dessert at restaurant if I really want it.)
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/4)
    13) Can have lunch early at Brunch with friends. Can have what I want at the restaurant.

Now in shared file:

Sample