JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2023!

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,807 Member
    Options
    I went to my friends on Sunday, returned Tuesday. Wednesday I received a call from our daughter asking if we could pick up our grandson from camp and keep him until they return this coming Sunday. That was a long day. Yesterday was sort of quiet, but I did have my orientation for school. It’s been busy so I haven’t logged and I haven’t eaten well.

I am going to start over today, I’ll log all my food and post goals for tomorrow.

JFT - Sat Aug 5
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Move 20 minutes
    Gratitude Journal

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 972 Member
    Options

JFT Friday 4th Aug

Log everything yes
    Stay in the green yes
    Only one snack 2, but snacked instead of evening meal
    Foot exercises yes
    Back exercises a few
    Deliver charity stuff yes
    Day out! yes, a pleasant few hours

A nice day yesterday, but in a lot of pain after. I expected it, too much walking about.

I weighed this morning (think it's 2 weeks since I started) and I'm down 2 pounds, pleased with that.

I'm going away for the weekend so won't be able to log, but will be careful and not snack mindlessly.
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,760 Member
    Options
    JFT for 8/5/2023 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added. (Can have dessert at restaurant if I really want it.)
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday 8/7
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/4)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Can have lunch early at Brunch with friends. Can have what I want at the restaurant.
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until brunch with my friends.
    ================== 4DW started =============
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Hi JFT friends! I haven't caught up on all your news yet, but I wish the best for each of you. I stopped posting in April when things were just too crazy. I just kept putting off getting back to it, but this is where I need to be.

My weight and BP are up after too many months of poor food choices, little exercise, and ignoring what I know I need to do to stay healthy. 2023 has been exhausting with my mom's health issues, my daughter's still unresolved divorce, a few other family issues, and work-related stress. Then there are all the things that need doing in the house and garden. The weather hasn't helped. It's been too easy to just crash on the couch at the end of the day, zone out to TV, and eat junk food.

We had our big summer party last weekend. It was wonderful, but the next day it felt like every muscle in my body ached. As I was waving goodbye to the last overnight guests, I decided it was time to get back to taking care of myself. So here I am, taking it one day at a time and reminding myself that time spent taking care of my own health and well-being is time well spent.

Recap - Friday, August 4
    Log - :)
    Under calorie limit - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - :) Nice long walk along one of my favorite trails.

JFT Saturday, August 5
    Log
    Healthy food choices
    Under calorie limit
    Hydrate
    Exercise
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my yogurt, I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Sat Aug 5
    Log all food - 🙂
    1.5L of water - 😕
    Move 20 minutes - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 🙂

JFT - Sun Aug 6
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Move 20 minutes
    Gratitude Journal

@littleblackskirt - I’ve been in pain the last few days after too much movement. I’m getting so tired of it. I hope you feel better soon.

@beachwalker99 - welcome back. I n ow I have to log my food and set goals too or I just go off the rails. I’m trying to get back at it too.

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/5/2023 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added. (Can have dessert at restaurant if I really want it.)✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies).✔️
    3) Peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/1)✔️Didn't eat today
    5) Up to 2.0 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)✔️
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/4)✔️
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.✔️
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)✔️
    13) Can have lunch early at Brunch with friends. Can have what I want at the restaurant.✔️

8/6 & 7, we will be moving my FIL to a new memory care home. So I need to be flexible. No JFTs and can have my coffee early.

Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true
    Sample

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Happy Sunday!

Lots going on lately and I haven't been taking the time to log onto my computer to check in. I need to make it a habit to begin my day with y'all again. I did "Just for Today" for years faithfully and it helped me so dang much. But after I stopped working, I stopped spending 8-10 hours per day on a computer and it's almost like I'm rebelling like a child! :wink: I don't HAVE to spend my time on a computer anymore so I'm not going to! Well....today I asked myself "So, how's that working out for you?" Ha! Not so well...

My liver biopsy came back showing none of the really bad stuff I was afraid of (cancer mainly), so that was really good news. But I need to make some lifestyle changes that I feel are going to be hard and I have to get repeat labs done at the end of the month and do another liver scan in 3 or 4 months. I think, for me, the key to actually being able to make and keep these lifestyle changes I need to focus on making one small change at a time. So, I'm going to list my daily goals and pick a small habit to work on each week and month, and then post them here for accountability.

I hope you all are doing well! I'm hundreds of posts behind, so I will try to catch up by reading a few pages at a time. Instead of surfing the internet or Facebook, I'll come here. MyFitnessPal is a lot better for my mental health than FB anyway! ;)

Just for Sunday, 8/6/23
    * Make 24H Plan and Assess yesterday's
    * Drink 64+ oz water
    * Close activity rings on Apple watch.
    * Show my home some love...vacuum, dust, declutter desk, laundry, clean out fridge
    * Aldi's run for fresh produce today or tomorrow.
    * NoBS Monthly plan, Weekly plan and assess, Meal Plan for this next week. Listen to today's live coaching call(s).
    * Bills/Balance Checkbook
    * Evening routine and lights out by 10:30 PM

This week's small change is that I will eat at least four 1/2 cup servings of vegetables every day. I will keep track by filling out a Habit Tracker every evening.

This week, I will do ONE THING every day that takes me out of my comfort zone. Pick any little thing and DO IT afraid. Answer this sentence..."Today, I got out of my comfort zone by [___________]"

This month I will work on getting healthier by drinking 64 oz of water every day. I will do this by filling my pink 20 oz stainless steel container as soon as I place my coffee cup in the sink and I will have it by me all day. I will make sure to fill it two more times before 7 pm.

2023 Goal: I want to get healthier in Body, Mind and Spirit so I can feel ALIVE and not just exist. #BitchGotGoals #StartSmallStartNow #BuhByeAnxiety
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • beachwalker99
    Options
    Today was a rare gift - a day completely to myself. I was up early and the weather was so lovely that I decided to head down to the beach for a peaceful morning walk. Stopped at the farmer's market on the way home, picked up some fresh basil and gorgeous heirloom tomatoes, and made a quick caprese salad for lunch. It was such a nice way to start the day. I did the Sunday crossword, puttered in the garden, and even did a few chores. Dinner was simple too - leftover grilled chicken and tzatziki on a pita with more of those yummy tomatoes. I think this was just the kind of the I've been needing.

I have an early class tomorrow, so I'm posting Monday goals now.

Recap - Saturday, August 5
    Exercise - :)

Recap - Sunday, August 6
    Healthy food choices - :)
    Exercise - :)

JFT Monday 8/7
    Log
    Healthy food choices
    Under calorie limit
    Hydrate
    Exercise

@Snowflake1968 - Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully we can cheer each other on. When do you start your classes?

@PackerFanInGB - So glad your test results were okay. Lifestyle changes can be hard, especially when you're hit with a bunch of them at the same time, but I think you have a good strategy.

@more_freggies76 - I hope your FIL's move goes smoothly - for you as well as for him.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Just for Sunday, 8/6/23
    * Make 24H Plan and Assess yesterday's :)
    * Drink 64+ oz water :)
    * Close activity rings on Apple watch. :)
    * Show my home some love...vacuum, dust, declutter desk, laundry, clean out fridge :)
    * Aldi's run for fresh produce today or tomorrow. :#
    * NoBS Monthly plan, Weekly plan and assess, Meal Plan for this next week. Listen to today's live coaching call(s). :)
    * Bills/Balance Checkbook :#
    * Evening routine and lights out by 10:30 PM :)

Habit Changes
    This week's small change is that I will eat at least four 1/2 cup servings of vegetables every day. I will keep track by filling out a Habit Tracker every evening.
    8/6/2023: :) 1 corn on cob, 1 svg of fresh produce in Italian dressing (cucumber, peppers & onion) and 8 cherry tomatoes freshly picked from garden.

This week, I will do ONE THING every day that takes me out of my comfort zone. Pick any little thing and DO IT afraid. Answer this sentence..."Today, I got out of my comfort zone by [___________]"

Today, I got out of my comfort zone byL
    8/6/2023: finally wearing the strapless teal and black sundress hanging in my closet for 2 years.

This month I will work on getting healthier by drinking 64 oz of water every day. I will do this by filling my pink 20 oz stainless steel container as soon as I place my coffee cup in the sink and I will have it by me all day. I will make sure to fill it two more times before 7 pm.
    8/6/2023: :( Only 40 oz. Tomorrow I will fill my water bottle earlier.

2023 Goal: I want to get healthier in Body, Mind and Spirit so I can feel ALIVE and not just exist. #BitchGotGoals #StartSmallStartNow #BuhByeAnxiety

Just for Monday, 8/7/23
    * Make 24H Plan and Assess yesterday's
    * Drink 64+ oz water
    * Close activity rings on Apple watch.
    * Show my home some love...dust, laundry, bathroom
    * Aldi's run for fresh produce today or tomorrow. Cut up cantaloupe, honeydew & watermelon from downstairs fridge.
    * NoBS Weekly plan and assess, Meal Plan for this next week. Listen to a NoBS Replay or HSM podcast. Journal. Marco to AG and to Eva.
    * Bills/Balance Checkbook
    * Pick one thing off Joy List & do it
    * Evening routine and lights out by 10:30 PM

Habit Changes
    8/6/2023: :) 1 corn on cob, 1 svg of fresh produce in Italian dressing (cucumber, peppers & onion) and 8 cherry tomatoes freshly picked from garden.

Today, I got out of my comfort zone byL
    8/6/2023: finally wearing the strapless teal and black sundress hanging in my closet for 2 years.

8/6/2023: :( Only 40 oz. Tomorrow I will fill my water bottle earlier.

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    JFT Monday - no treats after dinner!
    1. MAYBE time on the elliptical. Schedule Thursday off on Aesop.
    2. Print essay. Check on standards. Reply to 5-day feedback during AM duty. Email D and ask about lesson plan format. Also can I get a copy of a 9th benchmark??
    3. In class: get folio, set up name cards. Take out books; silent reading, log. Keep log in folio. Check on Chromebooks. ROL "Translation." Join Classroom; set up accounts on CL and NRI. 5-day feedback.
    4. Planning - Meeting. Write back to 1st block; put feedback forms in portfolios.
    5. Get in touch with whoever it is at RESA. Is there a key to the cabinet in the classroom? Get together with the other 10th teacher to discuss which standards for units and what to include on benchmarks. Which standards go with what unit? Where does Russian literature fit? Discuss ideas for thematic units.
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before???
    7. Create sheets with members names & contact info - including room locations!
    8. Evening: LIBRARY. Run lines, then rehearsal. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to rs testing to after primary visit so it doesn't get mis-billed AGAIN. Need to figure out how to check on date for my ADHD referral which I thought was set up but now I can't find it. NEED TO RUN LINES. Need to begin making calls home. Need to shoot new-classroom video. Recycling next weekend.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 201.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. I slept SO MUCH this weekend. And I'm still so tired.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 8/7/2023 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, but can have sugarfree or no sugar added. (Can have dessert at restaurant if I really want it.)
    2) None of DH's stash today (including candy, peeps, ice cream, bagels, frozen cookies). None of the Chips Ahoy cookies
    3) No peanut butter ok today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 8/6)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 8/1). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (last) (a little in honey mustard ok)(last 7/17)
    7) Nuts ok (22-30 g) or 12-14 in-the-shell nuts. Some of fruit stand mixed nuts ok.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)(last 7/30)
    10) No sweet potato and/or pumpkin ok today. (last 8/4)
    11) Only 1 ice drink today.
    12) A few tic-tacs as needed everyday. (No max for now, unless it's a problem)
    13) Can be flexible for meals during the move of FIL.
    Now in shared file:

Sample

• beachwalker99
    Options
    jyffn7b6y9go.png
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Sun Aug 6
    Log all food - 😕
    1.5L of water - 😕
    Move 20 minutes - 🙂
    Gratitude Journal - 😕

JFT - Mon Aug 7
    Log all food
    1.5L of water
    Move 20 minutes
    Gratitude Journal

I start classes tomorrow and it’s late so I’m not taking time to log or do my journal.

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Here we go with another week!

JFT Monday 7th Aug

Log everything
    Stay in the green
    Foot exercises
    Back exercises
    Clean the house, having visitors tonight
    Eat an orange (I'm too good at ignoring fruit after I buy it)

@Snowflake1968 Good luck today! I hope you find the online study enjoyable.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    JFT - Sun July 23

I have had an exciting couple of days.
    Our youngest and her DH came last night for supper. They told us they are expecting! They have been going through IVF, the implant was done on their anniversary on July 6th so it’s all very new. Those of you that do, please pray for a healthy baby.

Today, I met with a college and have been accepted! I am going to take Education Assistant. It is a one year course. I meet with the finance tomorrow at 11.

I have always wanted to do something with children and I think this will be perfect.

Just seeing this! How exciting for you! Both the new grandchild on the way and going back to school for something you will enjoy! I'm so happy for you, Tracey! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday- no treats after dinner!
    1. MAYBE time on the elliptical. Schedule tweets for edchat. Get to school early and shoot new-classroom video??
    2. Set up Journal prompt 1. Print rosters for survey data. Reply to 5-day feedback. Also can I get a copy of a 9th benchmark??
    3. In class: get folio, set up name cards. Journal prompt 1. Join Classroom; set up accounts on CL and NRI. Diagnostics. 5-day feedback. Mark off who has turned in survey, who has completed CL and NRI diagnostics. Draft spreadsheet with different tabs.
    4. Planning - Write back to all blocks; put feedback forms in portfolios. WRITE SUB PLANS. CALL DOCTOR TO CHECK APPOINTMENT TIME AND LOCATION. Call other doctor to RS!
    5. Get in touch with whoever it is at RESA. Is there a key to the cabinet in the classroom? Get together with the other 10th teacher to discuss which standards for units and what to include on benchmarks. Which standards go with what unit? Where does Russian literature fit? Discuss ideas for thematic units.
    6. Check in with union members. How did we develop "an army of subs" before???
    7. Create sheets with members names & contact info - including room locations!
    8. Evening: LIBRARY. Run lines, then rehearsal. Dinner: Salad? Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water!
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Update IG. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Update JFT.
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. Discuss Clois & Stuffy. Check in w parents regularly. Get stamps! Need to rs testing to after primary visit so it doesn't get mis-billed AGAIN. NEED TO RUN LINES. Need to begin making calls home. Recycling next weekend. Need to return the Dolly wig.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    End of 2022: 201.2
    Today: 201.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Family concerns. 11. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests. Record mini-lessons.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s. Weekly blog series: Weekly Wishes (Monday) and Weekly Wins (Friday).

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit).

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ed assoc. Ugly Christmas sweater. Prison abolition; reduce / re-allocate responsibilities dumped on cops. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba. Rhythm nation.

10. Immediate family: Clean room; work toward sleeping in room. Clean up behind desk. Make appointments for hearing, sleep study, vet. Keep track of plans for Rock City (Friday?) and Disney. Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Work on staying home solo when dark.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; purple All-Stars. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? ADHD testing Aug 10 2P and Aug 15 2P. Therapy Wed Jun 21 3P. Dentist April 19 11a. Biometric Th Aug 24 9AM. Annual exam Oct 11 9A check calendar; ask about migraines? Massage Aug 19 6P. Need to RS colonoscopy and check on ADHD testing.

13. Therapy thoughts: Prioritizing is hard. There is so much that feels important. I need to talk to my parents about end-of-life plans (particularly funeral arrangements) and I'm not sure how to go about it. I do somewhat trust that they are capable of deciding when they need assisted living but should probably offer help in finding out what sort of place would be best BEFORE it actually becomes necessary.

14. Just for fun: Start sketching dragon on a pile of books, offering one to the armored knight, & banner that reads "Treasure should not be hoarded / It should be shared." Use AI for ideas.

WFTY: Priorities. To quote one of my new colleagues, today was the Mondayest Monday that every Mondayed.
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence. 2022 WFTY: Focus.