love handles and beer belly

Options
RomanoRoni
RomanoRoni Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2023 in Introduce Yourself
hi, i'm romano'roni and i have a pasta problem but I love my pasta. So, what is a good taper for carbs percentage wise to loose my love handles and belly fat without loosing my gain'aroni's as fast as possible.

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    Carbs aren't the issue. It's overall calories. Asians in Asian eat rice everyday. They just don't eat platefuls of it at every meal. Reduce the AMOUNT you eat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I live in Italy and the majority are thin. People here eat pasta everyday. What makes them thin and you fat? Portion sizes, and, especially, sauces are heavier in other countries. Look up "Pasta a aglio, olio, e peperoncino"--it's the simplest thing you can put on pasta. Make your own sauces and make them simple and light. A normal portion here is 100g of pasta (dry weight, before cooking). I cook for men and sometimes they'll take a 150g portion. I, myself, usually limit myself to 50g.

Get a digital food scale and start weighing and measuring everything you eat and drink. You'll be a thin'aroni in no time.
  • RomanoRoni
    RomanoRoni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah but that 150g servings of pastaroni’s before and after to (men) must have some good genetics to begin with. I’m afraid with my rollaroni’s I got goin on I’m limited to fiddy.