LESS Alcohol ~ FEBRUARY 2023 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    @dawnbgethealthy I haven't been to the Cinderella ballet, but sounds fun, especially if there's humor involved. Like a lot of other folks my age, Cinderella was one of my favorite fairytales (Disney version, not the Grimm version). It's still one of my favorites along with Snow White, although I support the more independent and stronger female characters in modern day fairytales.
  • RockinRobyn672
    @MamaJammy Congrats on the 10 pounds!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,425 Member
    2/1- 2/2- 2/3 -2/4 - A
    2/5 - AF
    2/6 - AF
    2/7 - AF
    2/8 - AF
    2/9 - A - 2/10 - A
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,810 Member
    I am in.

I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 17AF days for January (a long month)

I do this diary style to keep track, and I post the next morning

Saturday Feb 04 - Drinks, one of them out. Having a nice Sunday so far. Plan is AF today, and to stay above 50% for the rest of the month. Planned drinks (and dinner) pre-ballet Wednesday (Cinderella).
    Sunday Feb 05 - AF - Felt tempted watching the Grammy's, but didn't imbibe.
    Monday Feb 06 - AF - Had some work stress and definitely wanted to have drinks afterward, but didn't. Planned AF for Tuesday so as to be "fresh" to enjoy the ballet on Wednesday.
    Tuesday Feb 07 - AF - Felt like having drinks as usual, but planning on drinks pre and post ballet so could wait.
    Wednesday Feb 08 - 2 1/2 drinks, 2 would have been enough. The ballet was fabulous, Cinderella and very comedic. I didn't have a chance to post Thursday morning since I was up later than usual and didn't have time in the morning.
    Thursday Feb 09 - AF - I will probably have drinks over the weekend.
    Friday Feb 10 - 2 drinks. I may have drinks Saturday as well, we'll see. I will for sure be watching the Superbowl and Ri-Ri, but will not have drinks on a Sunday night.

Rolling total: 6AF days out of 10 days. 50% AF won't cut it to reach my goal in 28 days (reminder to self)
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,596 Member
    Hey! Congratulations to those of you losing weight and drinking less!

@dawnbgethealthy I was thinking of you today since we are making BBQ ribs for superbowl and know that is your favorite. I miss you and thank you for your motivating words. You are always so right with your advice. I am very slowly settling back into a running schedule.

Sunday goal is to run at very least 3.5 miles straight. My goal for this coming week is to find my lost "chi" (and sleep like a normal person!).
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,959 Member
    February accountability: 3 days AF
    Alcohol: 8 days (12 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days this month.

2/11 - 1 wine; hard to pass up an open bottle of wine at my daughter’s
  • RockinRobyn672
    @lmlmrn Your upcoming adventure sounds so exciting! Can't wait to hear about it.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,810 Member
    @lmlmrn

What an exciting adventure you are going to have! Deciding on the new location for a home by travelling around? Wow. Can't wait to hear about all of that!