Just Give Me 10 Days -Round 217

Replies

• GirlOnTheRebound
    GirlOnTheRebound Posts: 258 Member
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    fmfdfa2020 wrote: »
    Thank you @quiltingjaine for another round!

💪🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎵💃👗👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💗🌻🏖🙏

First Goal: Hit the 160's (again)
    179 / 178 / 177 / 176 / 175 / 174 / 173 / 172 / 171 / 170 👉 169

100-Day Weight Tracking as a Binge-Free & Sugar-Free Human :)
    Bingeing is why I'm where I am now. I want to see the results with 100 days of no bingeing. I'm not talking about going over calories from overeating a little, I'm talking full-out bingeing. And that's not just on bad foods, even when I'm eating well, I'll binge. This will be extremely challenging but if I stick to it (and stay off sugar and simple carbs to stop cravings), there is no way I'm not going to see consistent weight loss during these 100 days (not to mention the health benefits)! I'll say right from the get-go, if I do slip, I will not punish myself, I will just move to the next day binge-free. However, my goal is NOT to binge.

I want to see what happens when I don't give up!
    100 Days: Binge-Free✔ / Sugar-Free✔
    3/06: DNW - Day 1✔✔
    3/07: DNW - Day 2✔✔
    3/08: DNW - Day 3✔✔
    3/09: 177.5 - Day 4✔✔
    3/10: 177.9 - Day 5✔✔
    3/11: 177.0 - Day 6✔✔
    3/12: 176.7 - Day 7✔✔
    3/13: 176.8

Round 216 End Weight: 176.7
    Round 217

3/13: 176.8 - Walked/Rowed/Biked✔ Water✔ Calories✔
    176.x stayed around another day - YAY!!. Another snow storm coming. Hopefully this is the last one. I love every season in Maine (even winter), but my Georgia roots kick in, even after 23 years in Maine, asking where are the flowers and leaves LOL. Because of covid and my illness/surgery last summer, and now my MIL's illness, it's been so long since I've been to Georgia, and I miss my family so much!! I'm a very fearful flyer. Even though I worked for Delta Air Lines for 30 years, and I still have free flight privileges, for years, I took Amtrak to Georgia because of my fear. I love trains but the trip was exhausting. I would leave about 4am to drive to NH, take CJ's bus to BOS, BOS to Penn Station, then overnight to ATL, arriving 30 hours later. Time to put my big girl panties on and fly!! ;)

3/14:
    3/15:
    3/16:
    3/17:
    3/18:
    3/19:
    3/20:
    3/21:
    3/22:

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    180s / 170s / 160s / 150s / 140s / 130s

Oh my I feel this. I missed out nearly 3 years of visiting my family in Canada due to covid. I did get back last May but sadly wad for my daddy's funeral. I am not a good person to fly with. So I take lorazapam and I barely remember the 3 hour flight but remain awake. I return this May for a visit with momma and my son is here in Florida with me for 2 weeks. Love your driving plan. We do what we can....

@GirlOnTheRebound I am so sorry about your Dad's passing. My Mom passed away during covid also. I'll ask my doc about lorazapam - thanks for writing about that. You are so lucky to have your son there for 2 whole weeks! Actually, I think it was your post the other day that I laughed and could relate to where you said you were planning snuggles with your son BUT he didn't know about the snuggle agenda. LOL. My son lives in Atlanta and because of covid the last years and because of work, hasn't gotten to come up very much. Enjoy your time with your son!

Thank you for your kind words. Sorry about your mom. It was me hoping for snuggles and I am happy that at 35 he understands my need lol. 9 more days then he is home but I will see him and the rest of family in May. If not lorazapam perhaps another anxiety med might be recommended. Good luck!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,793 Member
    @cpanus Drats! I posted before you yesterday. But It's never too late to say......

th?id=OIP.k8mzGYF98W1CXicX_HFamQHaEi&pid=Api&P=0