Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    @SheilaBoneham Happy Anniversary!!
  • clprieur
    clprieur Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2023
    musicsax wrote: »
    64 yr young F, 5ft 4 Round 217 (my 148th).

3/15 136.4 - 9.3 miles walked, 95% of exercise calories eaten back. 19 days since last binge & I am benefiting!

@musicsax 19 Days!!! That is awesome!!! GREAT JOB!!!
  • clprieur
    Round 217

03/14 -187.8- (Trend weight 191.3) Whoosh! Well there it is….The 7 I’ve been waiting for behind the 18. Now I feel more securely planted in the 180’s decade. A day or two more of this and I will scratch the 190’s off my chart below. I’m very happy today as I had a personal goal I made on Dec 10th to lose 10 pounds by Easter (April 9th). I needed to be at 188.4 . I crushed it!!!! So happy!!!!

@deepwoodslady CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU DID IT!!! *happy dance* :)
  • clprieur
    This is why I get frustrated. A great day yesterday, ate healthy, made it to aqua fit and walked my 7,000 steps - yet I gained a pound. Trying not to let it derail me and staying positive for a better number tomorrow.

@lamafrespirit Don't give up hope! Yesterday morning, after having a perfect day the day before, I came in with a gain. I was disappointed but not derailed. I went on to travel for the day, lots of sitting and restaurant lunch which wasn't perfect by any means, and came in with a nice loss today. It really does take the scale a day or two to adjust. It takes the body a day or two to adjust the fluids and hormones too. It's all part of the journey, the highlights AND the disappointments. Your whoosh is on it's way if you just keep up the good work! Congratulations on your continued commitment.

@Iamafrespirit I am totally in agreement with @deepwoodslady! You have to be soooo patient. I try (TRY!) to remind myself that the number on the scale is just "data". I use it to monitor LONG TERM TRENDS, not daily fluctuations. If you get to attached to the daily fluctuations you will lose your mind. Like for example, water retention can mess with your mind, big time. Please don't get discouraged. Hang in there. :)