New Buddies!

Hey all! I would love some active new friends on here! Let's keep each other motivated!

Replies

• KrekolAnjel
    KrekolAnjel Posts: 4 Member
    @mrsepiphany I am pretty active. I just signed up yesterday. I really like this app and I think the social aspect of it will be very beneficial. You can do this!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    @mrsepiphany I am pretty active. I just signed up yesterday. I really like this app and I think the social aspect of it will be very beneficial. You can do this!

Welcome to the app! I think the social aspect of it can definitely make it even more better to use. I sent you a request!
  • Nisha45647
    Nisha45647 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I'd love to be accountability partners too. Just joined and plan to be a active user :)
  • lorekat9123
    lorekat9123 Posts: 1 Member
    @mrsepiphany I would also love to have more accountability partners too. Been using the app but have been having issues with motivation and holding myself accountable.
  • mscrys1201
    mscrys1201 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey there! My name is Crystal. Looks like we have similar goals! I am 11 mos postpartum and tired of being tired. Started on Feb 22nd doing Bodi by beachbody and tracking calories. I'm in week 5 and am trying to trust the process. I would be happy to have you as an accountability partner!
  • anehcar
    anehcar Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I’m glad to join this group. 5kg to lose and would appreciate accountability buddies 😊
  • er92840
    er92840 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello!
    My wife and I just started this app again. We joined the gym again and hired a trainer to help us get back on track. Would love to have friends on here as well. :) We all need the accountability and support.
  • anitanap2
    anitanap2 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi Everyone,
    I just started tracking my food and exercise and I am trying to make it a habit to do it completely regardless of how it looks on my daily goals.
    Hold me accountable my darlings, on my working out with weights. I'm great at STARTING things and after month, bam- sabotage.
    I will lift weights (upper body only to start) 3 days per week on top of my daily hike(s).
    8,00 step count goal.

SO weekends I already see an issue where I am not entering my foods as thoroughly as I should. Any thoughts?
  • anitanap2
    anitanap2 Posts: 6 Member
    OK guys, I'm about to try my "first" arms workout in my living room on my lunch break. I started to make some vegan cheese sauce on my first break. I'm going to add it into My Recipes.
    My issue in the past with these tracker apps is having to enter all my home cooking in- it was a nightmare back in the day. Now it seems more home-cook-friendly so YAY!
    Does anyone struggle with getting caught without easy healthy choices when you're just hungry right now?
  • mscrys1201
    mscrys1201 Posts: 9 Member
    anitanap2 wrote: »
    OK guys, I'm about to try my "first" arms workout in my living room on my lunch break. I started to make some vegan cheese sauce on my first break. I'm going to add it into My Recipes.
    My issue in the past with these tracker apps is having to enter all my home cooking in- it was a nightmare back in the day. Now it seems more home-cook-friendly so YAY!
    Does anyone struggle with getting caught without easy healthy choices when you're just hungry right now?

All the time... If I cook then I add the total calories for entire recipe and break it down into servings. Most times it's a pain (especially for soups, casseroles, dips etc) most days it's simple. Protein veg and a small carb portion. Mostly protein and veg. Dairy eats into my calories HARD so I have sadly cut way back on my absolute favorite thing. Cheese. But, I feel better doing what I'm doing and I don't cut my fave out completely. No way. Just dial her down lol